“Way too many people in a single boat. Not safe, messy, dirty, disrespectful and disorganized.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of In Sea Speedboat

In Sea Speedboat
More attraction details
Owner description: In Sea Speedboat Koh Samui is a PADI & BSAC snorkeling and scuba diving tour operator in Koh Samui, Thailand. We also offer private charters and speed boat taxis to the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan and beach front accommodation along Big Buddha beach in Koh Samui.Our PADI & BSAC scuba diving and snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park are always by speed boat, the fastest and most comfortable way to get there. We operate our tours daily from Koh Samui.To set us apart from other PADI & BSAC snorkeling and scuba diving operators in Koh Samui, we put a great deal of time and effort into our level service so that your time with us is memorable.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Brasil, São Paulo, Brazil
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We expected a great day out in the sea but it just did not happen. In Sea Speedboat put us in an overcrowded boat for an hour and half trip. I had to sit on top of a cooler. My wife and kids were close to the engines and in the first five minutes of the trip they were soken wet as their seats got a lot of splash from engines and sea. I tried to solve with the captain and crew but all they did was offer my kids a life vest. I asked to go back and left the trip. In total 10 people came down of the boat, almost half of the total number of passengers. In addition to this, the boat's bathroom had a horrible smell as we came into the boat (nobody had used it yet) and as we came back they did not want to provide us a ride back to our hotel which by the way was part of the package that we bought. So in summary, a mess, unsafe, dirty and disorganized. Do not use In Sea Speedboat.

3 Thank Rodolfo D

• Indonesian first
Tauranga, New Zealand
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Day trip to Angthong Marine Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good experience - they delivered on all that was promised. Have your own breakfast before you go. Snorkelling was rather ordinary. Staff very helpful and cheerful. Lunch good. Boat trip was bumpy going there but driver very careful. We chose In Sea due to bad comments on other operators. Good choice.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Do not use!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This Mickey Mouse company was book for me by my Thomas Cook in resort meet and great chap "Tony". First day I should have gone diving I was told they weren't sailing, the next two morning I got up at 6.30 and both days they didn't show. They sighted conditions not good for diving but strangely all the other people going out with other companies got collected and seemed to be ok with conditions! Thomas Cook should never have recommended these jokers!
If u are booking diving, get a cab to the local village and book on the high street.

1 Thank Simmotrip
San Francisco, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great day snorkeling with a couple of suggestions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Family of three spent the day with "in sea speedboat". All in all, we enjoyed the day and got to see some really cool fish, coral and other little sea creatures (totally loved the Christmas tree worms!). Breakfast is lacking- cold toast and instant coffee, so eat before you go. Having said that, its good to have something in your belly for the boat ride which can be rough. We took along Dramamine, which my daughter and I took before we left. They also have seasick pills there too but I am über paranoid about taking drugs from unknown sources. The ride was not as bad as others I have been on, but if you are prone to being seasick, it may be rough for you. The first site was a private island, which had a nice small reef but was blocked with tourists, so it got kind of crowded. You aren't allowed to take plastic water bottles with you to the island for fear that you will leave them there- and they check you as you get off your boat! They say it's for environmental reasons, but I am sure its because they want you to buy drinks on the island. We then went to lunch which wasn't bad. The chicken was spicy and delicious, but the soup was basically salty water (was that supposed to be chicken?) with a wonton in it. The second site was right below the restaurant, and it was actually pretty good! The third site was just across the inlet from the restaurant, so to me it is not really three snorkeling sites. The snorkeling there was pretty good, but once my daughter caught site of a jellyfish, we were out of the water (she had gotten a sting earlier in the week, so was a little spooked). Y who was our head guy for the day was great- as was the rest of the staff. Great that they pick you up and drop you off hotel. My suggestions would be more diversity of the snorkeling sites, maybe a little fruit and real coffee at breakfast and please don't serve that nasty soup to people again!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An honest, reliable & fun tour group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Jimmy from in sea speedboat was 'the man' of the day. He made the tour to ang thong national park really enjoyable for me & the family (2 kids aged 6 & 9) & the hubby & I. There was about 20 of us on the speedboat & left the pier from 8.30am. They even brought us straight to our hotel at paradise maenam as it was on the way back to the pier. This just made our experience even more enjoyable. Highly recommended tour guide. Jimmy with his 'cheetah inspired' hat & his crew were one of the best guides we've had so far :)