“Day trip to Angthong Marine Park”
Review of In Sea Speedboat

In Sea Speedboat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: In Sea Speedboat Koh Samui is a PADI & BSAC snorkeling and scuba diving tour operator in Koh Samui, Thailand. We also offer private charters and speed boat taxis to the Full Moon Party in Koh Phangan and beach front accommodation along Big Buddha beach in Koh Samui.Our PADI & BSAC scuba diving and snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Ang Thong National Marine Park are always by speed boat, the fastest and most comfortable way to get there. We operate our tours daily from Koh Samui.To set us apart from other PADI & BSAC snorkeling and scuba diving operators in Koh Samui, we put a great deal of time and effort into our level service so that your time with us is memorable.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good experience - they delivered on all that was promised. Have your own breakfast before you go. Snorkelling was rather ordinary. Staff very helpful and cheerful. Lunch good. Boat trip was bumpy going there but driver very careful. We chose In Sea due to bad comments on other operators. Good choice.

All reviews
"bumpy ride"
in 7 reviews
"cold bottled water"
in 4 reviews
"ang thong national park"
in 10 reviews
"rough seas"
in 6 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 11 reviews
"enjoyable trip"
in 3 reviews
"tour leader"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This Mickey Mouse company was book for me by my Thomas Cook in resort meet and great chap "Tony". First day I should have gone diving I was told they weren't sailing, the next two morning I got up at 6.30 and both days they didn't show. They sighted conditions not good for diving but strangely all the other people going out with other companies got collected and seemed to be ok with conditions! Thomas Cook should never have recommended these jokers!
If u are booking diving, get a cab to the local village and book on the high street.

1  Thank Simmotrip
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Family of three spent the day with "in sea speedboat". All in all, we enjoyed the day and got to see some really cool fish, coral and other little sea creatures (totally loved the Christmas tree worms!). Breakfast is lacking- cold toast and instant coffee, so eat before you go. Having said that, its good to have something in your belly for the boat ride which can be rough. We took along Dramamine, which my daughter and I took before we left. They also have seasick pills there too but I am über paranoid about taking drugs from unknown sources. The ride was not as bad as others I have been on, but if you are prone to being seasick, it may be rough for you. The first site was a private island, which had a nice small reef but was blocked with tourists, so it got kind of crowded. You aren't allowed to take plastic water bottles with you to the island for fear that you will leave them there- and they check you as you get off your boat! They say it's for environmental reasons, but I am sure its because they want you to buy drinks on the island. We then went to lunch which wasn't bad. The chicken was spicy and delicious, but the soup was basically salty water (was that supposed to be chicken?) with a wonton in it. The second site was right below the restaurant, and it was actually pretty good! The third site was just across the inlet from the restaurant, so to me it is not really three snorkeling sites. The snorkeling there was pretty good, but once my daughter caught site of a jellyfish, we were out of the water (she had gotten a sting earlier in the week, so was a little spooked). Y who was our head guy for the day was great- as was the rest of the staff. Great that they pick you up and drop you off hotel. My suggestions would be more diversity of the snorkeling sites, maybe a little fruit and real coffee at breakfast and please don't serve that nasty soup to people again!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Jimmy from in sea speedboat was 'the man' of the day. He made the tour to ang thong national park really enjoyable for me & the family (2 kids aged 6 & 9) & the hubby & I. There was about 20 of us on the speedboat & left the pier from 8.30am. They even brought us straight to our hotel at paradise maenam as it was on the way back to the pier. This just made our experience even more enjoyable. Highly recommended tour guide. Jimmy with his 'cheetah inspired' hat & his crew were one of the best guides we've had so far :)

See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My partner and I went on In Sea's snorkelling day trip to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan and had a fantastic time. The islands were so beautiful and our guides were so friendly and helpful. Theh lunch was so delicious and lovely to eat while overlooking such a picturesque view. We did feel very nauseous on the speedboat travelling out to the islands (it's a 90minute trip and the waters can be quite rough) but on the trip home we sat up the front of the boat and didn't feel sick at all. We would very highly recommend this company and this trip. Thanks In-Sea!