“Perfection”

Ranked #100 of 187 Hotels in Bophut
Telford, United Kingdom
“Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first visit to Thailand; arranged for a double birthday celebration for my sister and brother-in-law.
The Resort is nothing short of perfection. The rooms are spotless, (cleaned whilst having breakfast), and huge with separate lounge area and massive bathrooms.
The food is delicious and plentiful. The Chef is only too happy to oblige if you wanted something other than what was on the menu which, is very varied.
The friendly staff were more like family, greeting you by name, chatting to you. Nothing is too much trouble for them. They are only too happy to provide transport, at a very reasonable cost, when you need to go out.
The views are amazing, especially from in the pool sipping one of the many cocktails from the menu!
If you want a lovely relaxing holiday you have to go to Samui Best View; amazing place, perfection itself.
I will definitely recommend the Resort and I will return.
A HUGE thank you to Pete, Phil and all the staff for making the holiday a trip of a lifetime with lots of unforgettable memories!!

• Stayed February 2013
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
Rita,thanks for your generous review.I am sorry not to have thanked you and all before but as you may know have had major issues .It was a great time with all of you guys ,I will never forget it and doubt it could happen again.2 weeks of party .You all deserve a pat on the back for such a great effort condidering many of you have never been to Thailand before.I remember you doing swimming lessons in pool you did well for someone not confident in water.I have heard Linda recovered from her illness ,we all wish her well.Rita thanks again and we all wish you happiness and health ,from all of us at SBV

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mannheim
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Back in Germany, thank you for the Nice Holiday and I have to say that it was perfect and we couldn't fault anything at all about the hotel. The staff become your family not just staff in the end and they greet you in the morning with your name and chat to you like you are part of their family.
Thanks to everyone (Peter, Phil ect. ) at Sumui Best View hope to see you again in the not to distant future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Yv O
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for the very nice priviage you gave to us as you were the 1st couple to spend their honey moon with us.Very sorry not to thank you before but have had issues .I hear you are expecting,,well done.We all remember you and hope you visit Samui again one day.let us know if boy or girl,all from SBV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

It was my first time to Koh Samui and we stayed here and I wouldn't stay any where else. The staff are so friendly and will do anything to make sure your stay is most enjoyable, the rooms are huge,the food is the Thai food I have ever had and I can't wait to get back for another holiday.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Scooba82
peter h, Public Relations Manager at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for the review .You was a perfect customer .We all remember how funny you are and waiting you come back again.Have many bananas grow in garden for you to eat ha ha ha.We all wish you good luck and hope you visit Thailand again.SBV
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed here with a couple of mates for 10 days over new years.
Was very impressed with the size of the rooms, cleanliness of the hotel and most of all the friendly satff that work there! These people couldnt do enough to ensure we had an enjoyable holiday!
Thoroughly enjoyed sitting in or by the pool having a quiet drink overlooking the coast line.
I will be recommendning to anyone that listens and will most definatley be back there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Shaun S
Cheers for that .Sorrry about the delay to respond to you and the boys we hope you are all doing fine where ever you are.Never got to say goodbye as you left early to get ferry then train to Bangkok .It is the way to see Thailand.Ferry,bus,train motor bike.Once again thank you for staying with us ,SBV
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to Koh Samui 6 times and i have stayed here every time.

Perfect View and perfect staff.

The rooms are massive and if you just want to relax the pool is a step away as to is the bar.

5 min scooter ride to the action and from anything you need.

Room Tip: I have stayed in most rooms and there all great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank James W
Hi James ,thanks for all your comments we try our best to make our customers enjoy their holiday in Samui and at our resort we call home Samuibestview,it seems to be a second home to many and we care for you all .Best of wishes to you,family and friends from all of us at SBV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Although this hotel is a little out from chaweng Peter an his staff were excellent from the moment we arrived until we left. Staff cannot do enough and are always at hand and are very polite. By the time we finished breakfast our rooms had been cleaned!

The hotel is very very clean and well maintained. There is an excellent pool and views overlooking Chaweng and the sea. Food was excellent and very reasonably priced. Rooms are spacious with separate living room and balcony.

If you want to get around Samui then hire a 4x4. You can get one for around 1000 baht a day and its better than a bike as its quicker and you stay dry and cool in all conditions.

If you want to be in the mix then stay in Chaweng itself but if you want to relax and have great service in an excellent facility the stay here! Been in Thailand for 2 weeks and this place was the cleanest, nicest, best service and value. Would defo stay here again if in Samui.

• Stayed July 2012
5 Thank M_Pugs8
thanks a lot Pugs for your compliments.Yes it is the the staff that make the difference whilst on holiday in another country.We try to make all people as relaxed and comfortable as we can .Wish you are ok and hope to see you again soon,from all staff SBV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

My friends and I stayed at Samui Best view (It literally is the best view in Koh Samui) and what a wonderful comfortable stay it was. I stayed in a Poolside suite and it was so very sophisticated, the best feeling was that I felt like i was at home, by the end of my stay I felt like I was apart of the family and didn't want to leave. I had WiFi in my room as well as being able to use the lobby computer at no charge.
The rooms are in excellent condition, it felt like i had just moved into my brand new penthouse apartment!!! (I wish) I had my very own KING size bed and separate lounge, not to mention the huge bathroom.
How could I not complement the amazing chef's! WOW! authentic Thai cuisine at its finest! The best thing was that the Chef actually surprised me one night, the Thai Curry Chicken was divine and the banana Milkshakes where just heaven in a cup!
I really enjoyed my stay at Samui Best View and I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: Pool Suite - Higher room (more exclusive view)
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
5 Thank Danistyles85
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Danni,cheers for the great review.I am embarrassed not to have responded before but thought all was being done.Anyway we are glad you enjoyed our rooms they are huge for a resort .It gives more of a homely comfort if you have room to move.Yes our chef is shy but he knows his game.Bonus now as well all bananas used for the smoothies are grown in our gardens,had one bunch weighed 12KG.They taste so sweet.Anyway we all thank you for your stay and nice review.SBV
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bophut
Banyan Tree Samui
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
White Pearl Village
White Pearl Village
#126 of 215 in Bophut

Been to Samui Best View Resort? Share your experiences!