“Good atmosphere”

Cuisines: American, Thai, British, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Nice bar for hanging out in the late afternoon. I did not really like to watch sport so I enjoy watching the beach and the flow of the waves. Good services and reasonable price of drinks. There is happy hour which I am not sure what time it is.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Great bar to watch sport. Friendly staff and great value drinks. Lovely view onto the beach. It also seems to be the bar that stays open late and a lot of locals go there. They also have a pub quiz on a Wednesday which is good fun.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

As always one of the most welcoming bars in the village. Robbie, Gan and the staff are so friendly. We spent far too much time socialising and drinking here. Great drinks and cocktails and good prices. Staff are wonderful and attentive. We don't eat in the evenings but had some great lunches here too. If you're lucky he might let you choose some songs!

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

My other half and I went out with some friends of ours, we played pool for a while and had numerous cocktails between us, all of which were reasonably priced and great tasting.

We also went on a quiz night and played the quiz, it was all in good humour although we didn't win.

The food also seems very good, my friend and I had the Apple and Mango Crumble which was lovely!

I met a guy who I think was the manager and he seemed to be a nice chap. There is always sport on the televison and they are very accommodating when asking to change a certain channel so you can see it on a TV where you are sat. Staff very friendly. Overall there's nothing really negative to say, well worth a trip for a drink and or dinner! Very relaxed.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Came here for an afternoon of pool. A great little place overlooking the sea, quirky seating and funny posters and photos on the wall.
The service was brilliant, very friendly and happy to help. Happy hour deals are great, bar snacks are amazing. Not one complaint, had a great relaxing afternoon