- big swimming pool at the reception
- nice beach ONLY for sunset photos
- nice looking villas with small swimming pool and outside living room
- no beach where you can stay and/or swim
- no bar/restaurant in the hotel
- no decent bar/restaurant nearby
- taxi to chaweng is 300 bht one way (400 bht from the reception)
- when you ask for a taxi at the reception they will call a friend with higher price than a taxi
- broken towels
- they don't wash the floor when cleaning in the room or the yard
- no remote control for dvd and trust me... when you are in the middle of nowhere you need a dvd.
- no electricity in the last day (they don't have alternative power)
- only 1 hair dryer for 2 rooms
- only 2 liters of water for 4 persons/day
- free shuttle to another ugly beach available at 10 and 11 am. How can I go to the beach at 11 o'clock when all the doctors on this planet recommend not to stay in the sun starting with 12 o'clock?
If you have an emergency and you need to go to the hospital the hotel will charge you with 400 bht. (that's the way how they show you their hospitality)
If you've never been in a house with a pool far far away from everything you can book a room here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Samui Boat Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Boat Lagoon Hotel Bophut
- Samui Boat Lagoon Ko Samui/Bophut