Me and my wife spent three days here, it was the highlight of our trip, the resort is beautiful, the architecture is great, but what tops everything else is the staff at the hotel!
The resort is on top of a big hill and everything is on different levels, but you don't have to climb around as you can always call for a free golf cart to come pick you up wherever you are and it arrives in seconds. Also a free shuttle to both chaweng and bo phut operates almost every hour till 1030pm. It's a great place relax and unwind with gorgeous view of the ocean.
We stayed at the love Jacuzzi, it was a big room with a big balcony, very artfully done, the room had a computer with wireless keyboard and mouse connected to the TV with XBMC and a ton of movies that you could watch and a huge music collection, TV was a bit small though.
theJacuzzi was in the balcony overlooking the ocean and had curtains if you wanted privacy. The room also had a small collection of novels to read. Also free international calls! There was even a proper coffeemachine in the rroom .
Gigantic pool on the edge of the hill with a beautiful view of the ocean and a huge poolside bar with the best cocktails ever, a bit pricey but the bartenders really know their stuff. The pool area is amazing, we just wanted to spend the whole day there,the vviews are to die for.
I have to give 10/10 to the staff, very accommodating and friendly and give good advice. The staff is what makes any resort and the ones here were chosen well.
We will definitely be coming back. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice peaceful atmosphere and breathtaking views!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at the View Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Jai Spa'',offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open from 6:00 am until 10 pm daily. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut