Myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 3 nights at the end of june. Where do i start with this place?? the overall experiance staying at this hotel was just amazing.
Check in -
We emailed the day before and they picked us up from the ferry in a lovely airconned car, free of charge! when we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by smiley faced employees with a cool towel and ice cold drink for us both.
Love room 132 -
the balacany was huge with two sun beds on for relaxing and a jacuzzi bath which was lovely to cool off in and chill out + the view was amazing/ The bed was massive with a gong behind it which i liked to hit as hard as i could each morning :) the tv had a lot of built in music and films, along with free internet + wifi, and the added bonus of free international calls which i have never heard of in any hotel before.
The pool -
the infinity was the best i have ever seen with views you only see on post cards!! free towels to use with lots of sun beds which we never had a problem finding one what ever time we went to the pool. it also has a swim up bar which is always nice!!
The food -
The breakfast was great, you could order all different eggs and then the rest was buffet style, u could also order freshly made coffee which were top notch.
we had dinner in the restaurant every night and everything that we had was to die for!!
For lunch we would order room service and eat on our giant balacany, they didnt charge you any extra for room service so you pay the same as in the restaurant!!
Everything in the hotel was always spotless and every little detail had been carefully planned! and the hills are not as bad as everyone makes out, but if you are feeling lazy you can just hop on one of the golf buggies that the staff use to cart you around.
Hope to go back in the near future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at the View Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Jai Spa'',offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open from 6:00 am until 10 pm daily. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut