1,942 results
All reviewslove roomsteep hillinfinity poolcozy roomwow roomsshuttle serviceshuttle busesfree shuttlegolf buggiesocean view roomour honeymoonfisherman's villagethe main roadbreakfast was amazinglarge balconyrent a scooterlittle touches
Reviewed April 27, 2013

From the time we arrived at reception we knew Mantra was different.The welcoming smiles, cool juice & cold towel were well received.Golf buggy to our room, Wow! Yes that was the room we stayed in and it was just that.The bed was soooo! Big & comfortable it must be one of the best sleeps while abroad. ALL!! The staff are friendly & efficient. Breakfast was included in our room package and it didn't disappoint either with quality, varied food available 6am until 11am fantastic!! The pool was clean with great views. However, it would have been nice if people did take a shower before entering -- as the notice ask's!! The shuttle buses are great- even if the times are not quite right for going to & from Bophut or Cheweng in the evenings,but hey! They are free with the BONUS of International Landline & Mobile calls not forgetting the Internet of course.

Room Tip: Wow! Rooms are high up the hill - if your not fit you will need to take a buggy. Cosy! Rooms near the reception - you can walk to. Love! Rooms near the pool - you can walk to.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have never written a review before but I want to give something back to the people working at Mantra.

Mantra was a very friendly place to stay at, full of interesting touches. I agree with all the reviews, who believe that the staff are super! You can tell that they all put their hearts in what they are doing.

For me the location was very good because I wanted peace around me. I was also hoping to try out new things. Both can easily be achieved at Mantra.

The hotel has an equipped gym that is extraordinary in my point of view. I went to yoga classes (for free) because that was one example of trying out new things. I did not stop there: I used the sauna (in the gym) and the sunbeds (above the squash court). I had a gentle version of the spa's Thai massage. I even planned on watching a movie at their theater but eventually I did not get around to it.

Let me say that I loved the food at Mantra. And the cocktails were unbelievable. I had one made for me (when I was in an adventurous mood) with cucumber. Delicious! Oh and for breakfast lovers this is your place to stay at!!!

The view is perfect to say the least. In order to have this kind of view the hotel needs to be on a hill. And it is.

Reception recommended me to go to Koh Tao. Its a great trip in my opinion!!!

Thank you Mantra for making my stay dream like!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hi, We have been here a good 2 weeks and today is our last day, The views are amazing and the pool is a highlight. Luckily there are buggies to take you up and down the hill, or else it would of been very tiresome. Shuttle Buses were of great help when wanting to explore,they would take you there and pick you up at certain times. We found that prices were a little bit expensive when it came to dining within the resort. Staff were attentive and very helpful. Overall a very relaxing and indulgent place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Hi, I been there on 20 - 23 April 2013. The tempreture was nice. for the hotel, the room is clean and nice, I stay in Love Jacuzzi room. Booked from Expedia and get really good rate. The service was good too.

I suggest to spend your night time at the Swimming pool Bar, The person their gave me really good service also provide us 1 drink for free! It really good to spend time with your love one there

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Food was good, pool was clean, and rooms were beautiful. Although the staff should communicate better, we had many experiences between both us and staff anf also staff in between. But a nice place...!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com