I stayed here with 4 friends for 5 nights in Wow rooms from Nov 25-30th. We called ahead to book a shuttle pickup from Koh Samui airport and arrived at the mountain top hotel in under 30min. The rooms are beautifully spacious with a small couch, computer with desk, and balcony. The computer also acts as a TV with large movie library, access to internet, and there is also wifi throughout the resort. The amenities were close by the restaurant with its amazing breakfast buffet and specialty menu with eggs florentine and pancakes.
We also spent some time in the gym (if you like brand new equipment, this is for you) and even took a yoga class in the modern studio. These classes are offered Mon-Fri at 430 and 6pm and Sat-Sun 2 and 4pm. We also sat in on a cooking class offered at the resort on Tuesdays. One of the best parts of this resort is the infinity pool overlooking the city, even better that it is opened 24hrs! Free international calling came in handy too!
We took the shuttle regularly to Chaweng Beach area and once to Fisherman Village in Bophut, there were 4 times available through the day and 3 pick up times from both locations. We also went to the Full Moon Party and Mantra had a package for 1000baht including shuttle to and from pier and speedboat ride to Koh Phangan, well worth it to avoid figuring out transport by ourselves.
Mantra was one of the most memorable stays on our trip to Thailand. You should definitely consider it if your planning to visit Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at Ubuntu Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Splendid Spa'', a yoga studio with Himalayan Salt Bricks - offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open 24 hours a day. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut