We just got back from 8 nights at the Mantra and our experience was wonderful. We had a Cosy room over looking the pool and the amazing view. I would highly recommend the Cosy room for a family it gives you the extra space you need and a little privacy for the parents as you can close of the master room to the lounge room. You have two TV's one in the master bedroom and the other in the lounge room. Our two girls shared a double bed which is in the lounge room and had little curtains that they could close so they felt like it was a cubby house for them. The extras that you get at the Mantra make it very pleasant, like drinking water daily, a choice of pillows, hundreds of movies on the computer/tv for adults and kids, free wifi in your room, pool and the restaurant the wifi was easy and fast & wow we got to make free international calls home or anywhere we needed too which is unheard of. The staff were so lovely and accommodating to any of our needs. The breakfast was very good, and they do know how to make a good coffee, how ever you may like it. The shuttle service they provide is great but you do need to be a little organised and know when you'd like to go and come back, otherwise I'd hire a car or bike while your there as it is a 10 mins trip to Fisherman's Village and 20 mins to Chewang Beach. We just loved coming back from a day out to the beauty of the Mantra not to mention we felt completely safe with our two girls there. We hope to come back again some day. Thank you to all at the Mantra staff for such a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at Ubuntu Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Splendid Spa'', a yoga studio with Himalayan Salt Bricks - offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open 24 hours a day. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut