I stayed at this unique hotel for 12 days. My aim was to recharge my batteries, rest my mind from all hectic and pressure back home, eat healthy and fresh food and do yoga/sports.
Mantra is an outstanding place for this. The place in itself provides an amazing sight to the landscape and sea, mixed with palm trees. The restaurant and pool area are modern and luxurious, food is delicious and not overpriced.Staff all over the hotel is extremely friendly and helpful. They truly desire you to enjoy every moment of your stay.
I visited all room types (to make up my mind in which I wanted to stay) and they all have a modern, Thai and traquil interior....you just feel at peace when laying and relaxing on your bed!
Gym (biggest I have seen in a hotel) is highly modern and equipped with the best machines on the market. Yoga facilities are outstanding and yoga class teachers are on a level, which you can not even dream of in any yoga club in big cities...(+ classes are included in the price).
This resort is new, modern and clearly addressing the needs of today's travellers, who are constructive and want to get great value for their money and time during their holidays.
Fisherman's Village/beach is a 6min (free shuttle) ride from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at Ubuntu Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Splendid Spa'', a yoga studio with Himalayan Salt Bricks - offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open 24 hours a day. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut