“Very Good :)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Mexican

The Mexican
Ranked #357 of 439 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Winnipeg
“Very Good :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for supper and really enjoyed ourselves. Good food and good a atmosphere :) I recommend it! we shared the deluxe nachos and I had the chimichanga and he had the enchiladas. We enjoyed it all! Fresh and delicious

Winnipeg
“Very good! Nice atmosphere :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the small deluxe nachos as a starter and we're almost full from that, they were very good! Home made salsa, nicely seasoned beef. Then I had a beef chimichanga and he had the beef enchiladas. we were both really happy with our meals. The atmosphere is also very nice in the heart of fisherman's village in Bo Phut.

Penzance
“A nice change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Having had a great deal of Thai food, this restaurant looked a nice change as we love Mexican food. We shared a small nacos, appreciating that in Thailand diary is not big on their diet and therefore the cheese may be limited. It was good, if a little "smashed" in appearance so far as the tortillas chips were concerned. We both then had chicken fajitas which were very nice and served with a small selection of guacamole, salsa and something similar to sour cream (I cannot put my finger on what it was, but ok). We opted for a couple of glasses of their house red which was very good. It was busy on our this visit, but when we returned the following week it was very quiet, but this we across the board as everything had gone a little quieter. The food as tasty on the second visit as the first.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pitea, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place in the heart of fishermansvillage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was a very nice starters,
Have tried a bit of everything and it was all good.
The deluxe garlic bread and stuffed peppers for starters and The fajitas for main very very tasty.
All The frozen margaritas were great.

• Visited June 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Good starters with reasonable choice of menu but main was huge disappointment - I've never had Enchiladas like that before and definitly not the Mexican food I am used to!

Visited December 2013