“Home made pasta, friendly service”
Review of TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Our restaurant is set on three different levels and each one of them satisfies any type of need: the Garden Area in the front where you can enjoy the outdoor experience and see how the real Italian pizza is made, the Main Dining Room at the 2nd level for a comfortable dining and the Top Level if you want more privacy. All mixed with genuine Italian traditional drinks and music!Our goal is to provide a Real Italian experience in food and service.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Home made pasta, friendly service”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Friendly and quick service, excellent pasta. The ice cream was though not close to Italian and had been in the freezer too long.

Visited December 2013

“Wine has fungus - not willing to apologise”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We're on a "dry evening" today as this restaurant served us a bad wine bottle & not willing to admit it.
It's incredulous that in this day & age customer service can be this insulting!!!

2 Thank akshaysumaria
“Don't bother”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This place had the worst service we have experienced in life. We ordered some wine which was bad, when we told the waiter they tried it and said it was ok, despite 3 of us sayings it's bad. Furthermore, the food was bland, did not arrive on time or in order.
They even have a board outside saying they have the best tripadvisor rating - must have been their own rating.
Not recommended at any time.

3 Thank Keval S
“Do not go here to eat !!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this restaurant because they have a trip adviser poster outside and I do value the recommendations that people put, and I try to be honest in my reviews.
We ordered garlic bread as a starter and the garlic butter was rancid
And we also had some bread with butter for my young son and the butter was also off. The pasta I had was bland and the pasta did not taste freshly made. My wife had lasagne which was ok but overly seasoned with herbs.
When we complained about the problems the thai waitress just smiled and walked away to get our bill. I expected to at least have the bread taken off the bill , but no! Not even someone saying "sorry", and as we were leaving they all gathered around the table smelling the butter.(o dear)
So if you are on holiday , my advise don't go here to eat.
We have eaten else where and have enjoyed other restaurants.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Darren M
Carlsbad, California
“Great food, even better service!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The food was great! but even better was the service! The people are so nice and attentive! You can't beat it!

Visited November 2013