“Not bad”
Review of TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is set on three different levels and each one of them satisfies any type of need: the Garden Area in the front where you can enjoy the outdoor experience and see how the real Italian pizza is made, the Main Dining Room at the 2nd level for a comfortable dining and the Top Level if you want more privacy. All mixed with genuine Italian traditional drinks and music!Our goal is to provide a Real Italian experience in food and service.
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Pizza dough was just ok. I prefer the spongy dough. And the choices of pizza are limited. Margherita should have more original tomato sauce. I tried the spaghetti frutti di mare, it was good. Overall its just ok.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you are feeling like a change like I was from all the oriental food this is perfect! awesome pasta - I felt like I was back in Cinque Terre with the beautiful pesto and fresh pasta. My husband ordered a pizza and I had a slice it was perfect! Staff were a little family who were amazing and extremely attentive and friendly.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here a number of times in the years we have visited Koh Samui.

Good quality ingredients are used and they are very tasty pizzas. We haven't ever had the pasta but overhearing some other customer conversations it appears that people are impressed with that as well.

Not the cheapest meal you'll have in Bophut but great if you want a western option one night.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This has been our favorite pizza that we've had on the islands. We went here for lunch and the pizza was ready very quickly. The pizza had lots of ingredients and was nice and cheesy! It was on the main road around the island and a nice change of pace from thai food!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Really enjoyed their pizzas for lunch. A nice little italian bistro tucked away in Bo Phut. Very reasonably priced menu.