“Okay little restaurant”
Review of TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

TERRAZZE Italian Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Our restaurant is set on three different levels and each one of them satisfies any type of need: the Garden Area in the front where you can enjoy the outdoor experience and see how the real Italian pizza is made, the Main Dining Room at the 2nd level for a comfortable dining and the Top Level if you want more privacy. All mixed with genuine Italian traditional drinks and music!Our goal is to provide a Real Italian experience in food and service.
dundee
“Okay little restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had meal here one evening, not too busy , but the service was good. Only had a couple of pizzas and beers. The pizza's were good, but I admit we're a bit fussy when it comes to pizza and the bases could have been thinner

• Visited February 2013

Adelaide, South Australia
“Best tasty pizzas!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

After a long day spent kayaking, my husband and I wanted a quick meal and decided on pizza. This place was a short walk from our resort and recommended on TA. Their pizza was delicious. We had a Hawaiian pizza. The pineapple was so sweet and the mozzarella cheese was amazing. Definitely worth eating here if you want a break from Thai food. Their pasta menu looked just as yummy. Will probably eat here again before we head home.

Helsinki, Finland
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Not cheapest one, but very good and tasty pizza. Worth of visit!
It is easy to find and service was also good. We were very hungry after whole day
travelling and this was exactly what we needed. Delicious!

• Visited December 2012
Berlin, Germany
“Tolle Pizza”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The pizza was really great. I enjoyed it very much. I had the best pizza in Napoli and this came pretty close. Good ingredients which is the most important for Italian food.
Atmosphere I cannot evaluate as I was the only guest. But this is due to low season at the moment. Almost every place is very quite!
I will surely go again for a pasta. In the 7th week of Thailand I somertime need something reminding me of Europe.
Highly recommended, do not miss

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank vd13353
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Good pizza but overpriced”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was dying for something else than thai food, and a pizza seemed the perfet option. I must say the pizza was quite good, the base was thin, good mozarella. It s just that 400 baths for 1 pizza and water is over priced for thaiand. I had pizza elsewhere for much less.

• Visited October 2012