“Best”

Full Moon Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Full Moon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 515 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: International, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience our signature char grill restaurant, on an elegant and intimate, al fresco deck overlooking the resort’s charming lily pond garden and shoreline infinity pool. Discover tableside cooking that creates a personalised and innovative dining journey, with an expert salt guru offering a refined and flavor enhancing experience. Savor a signature a la carte menu that features the finest from the “land and the ocean”; from freshly caught seafood to tender melt-in-the mouth meats, all grilled to perfection.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I like this restaurant. Waiter and waitress so make me wow with this restaurant. They are have special table for me. I did not tell them about birthday

FullMoon_FBManager, Manager at Full Moon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about visit in Full Moon Restaurant at TripAdvisor.
We wish to welcome you again!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Dinner here is amazing.

When we arrived at this restaurant, we were seated at a table immediately dispite the fact that I had mixed up the reservation.

This was for a special occasion, and no time and effort was spared by anyone from full moon resturant, making sure that it was.

The resturant was fantastic, the location could hapilly be the only thing good about the resturant, and it would still do well.

The food however, was some of the best I have had. Both the wild boar ravioli, and the linguini were fantastic, with appetizers and even salt to match the food.

Every single person working here knew exactly what they were doing, and made us feel very special.

This resturant is really much more value for money than I would have expected, and it an easy choice when looking for something special on samui.

FullMoon_FBManager, Manager at Full Moon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Treveller 11123,
We are delighted to receive your positive feedback about Full Moon. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Restaurant for a special dining experience.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Having had a long career in the food service industry somehow made me a bit fuzzy as far as choosing where and what to eat. And when my boyfriend came to visit me here in Samui, I planned to surprise him with a romantic dinner. Friends recommended Full Moon Resto. They were right! Happy with my first dinner experience. Great taste and presentation, very cozy ambience and staff were friendly and with a welcoming smile. Although we opted for A la Carte but still is a romantic night for both of us! can't wait to be back.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback at the Tripadvisor. Full moon Team really appreciate your comment! Thank You and hope to guest you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We recently stayed at Anantara Bohput and enjoyed the delicious offerings from the Full Moon restaurant, which is situated overlooking the hotels pool. We were surprised to be given a choice of several infused salt selections which truly enhanced our already delicious meal.
We dined with our two children and I was pleasantly surprised that our boys were able to make a selection from the children's menu. This not only made their experience better but ours as well. It is not often that a restaurant of this standard allows such choice.

I thoroughly enjoyed my soft shell crab risotto while my husband equally enjoyed his scottish salmon dish. Our boys were delighted with their desert, chocolate brownie cake with vanilla ice cream; Yummmmm!

The service was impeccable and the staff were very friendly and jovial with our children. The cuisine and service definitely gave us a night to remember. I might also add that the prices were also very reasonable.
If you are staying at the Anantar Bohput do yourself a favor and dine at Full Moon!

FullMoon_FBManager, Manager at Full Moon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community!
We are delighted to know that your visit was so memorable and full of good experience. Our Team is doing best to deliver a service at highest standard and your opinion has a great value for us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Full Moon Restaurant!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Service very fantastic with good food. We had dinner at Full moon restaurant all staff friendly and helpful, restaurant Manager and wine guru come to greeting with recommend some food , we order tuna for start and beef after that allfood are great. We need to be back again .

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor community!
We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with your dining experience at Full Moon.
Our goal is to create a unique dining experience for our guests where they can enjoy a food menu and an extensive beverages list.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Full Moon for a special dining experience.