“Great Diving Trip”

Bophut Diving Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bophut Diving has been operating from Koh Samui’s world famous Bophut Fisherman’s Village for 22 years. Our company has earned respect within Koh Samui’s boating and diving community as the premium provider of combination island safari tours and premium diving expeditions. Our purpose built Diving Yacht Cruiser Sao Samui is based on the beach at Bophut Fisherman’s Village and is recognized as one of the island's premier boats. Bophut Diving provides the ultimate in Safety, Comfort, and Professionalism combining with great Fun. Whether it is for Private Boat Charters and adventure tours or full Scuba Diving services anywhere within the Chumpon Archipelago. “Bophut Diving offers a unique, first class service.”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

If you want a fun & relaxed diving trip these are your guys, the booking was easy, they pick you up from hotel, your kit is all ready for you on the boat, the trip out to the sites was chilled I sat at the front & took in the view, the lunch was really tasty.
Now for the diving, our dive guide Frank was knowledgeable about the sites, made sure he knew what we were interested in and took us round at a good steady pace, best part was 2nd dive where we saw 2 male cuttlefish scrapping over a female.
Would definitely recommend these guys.

BophutDiving, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Hi Karen,

Thank you very much for the nice review of our diving services.

Our weather and conditions at the moment are much better than when you were with us, so come back soon.

We all appreciated having you with us, and Frank also wants to thank you for the great comments.

Your review is very important to us, as all the staff at Bophut Diving School want to ensure your experience with us is the best we can provide.

Thanks again
The Team at Bophut Diving School

There are newer reviews for Bophut Diving Tours

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided on a whim to complete our PADI whilst holidaying in Thailand and it was one of the best spontaneous decisions we have made.

The course was absolutely excellent, thanks mostly to our instructor Liam. His fantastic sense of humour kept the time between dives interesting and upbeat, and we felt as though we were diving with a friend rather than an instructor. He even managed to make the theory component interesting (and as fun as possible). The dive experience itself was absolutely incredible. Not only did we get to dive with the legendary manatee, we also swam with a whale shark on our very first dive. The trips were well organised with good food and a plentiful supply of drinks.

My boyfriend and I had a spectacular time and I doubt we would have enjoyed ourselves as much if we have chosen another diving school. Each of the instructors were so incredibly friendly and really knew their stuff. We would highly recommend Bophut Diving School to anyone considering completing their PADI or a diving course while on Koh Samui.

BophutDiving, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

G'day Emma,

What a great review, thanks very much.

You were both great fun to have on the boat, and hanging around with us when on dry land.

When are you coming back to see us?

These reviews are really important to us and we really appreciate you taking the time.

Regards and Thanks
The Bophut Diving Team

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I am breaking my vow to avoid this awful review website simply because I know that the positive reviews mean such a lot to small business, and this business deserves to continue. What a lot of positive things I have to say about this diving school. Let me start by saying we've tried our hand at many new sports and experiences all over the world, and nowhere comes close to how at ease we were made the second we walked through the door and had our ears talked off by Liam. This was on our first day on Koh Samui and on our second we booked ourselves in. Excited to try scuba diving after years of snorkelling we were easily talked round to doing the Discover Scuba course at Sailrock. A great trip, and being thrown in the deep end literally meant that we experienced two great dives and got a real feel for the sport. We are hooked. We felt safe, looked after, and in good hands. Our instructor Diego was kind, patient, and skilled at keeping us both reassured. There were diving instructors galore on our boat which meant we were well supervised by a friendly, professional and knowledgeable team. Utterly worth the money, and the plethora of 5 star reviews on this site are spot on. Thanks guys, you were the highlight of the trip. (Top tip - take the sea sickness pill... trust me. After a lifetime on boats I was too cocky...)

Hi Joe,

Many thanks for the terrific review, it means a lot to the entire staff to know that you enjoyed the experience, and took the time to write about it.

Liam is still talking a lot and Diego at the moment is enjoying being involved in teaching a group of young Danish girls in an Open Water Course.

We look forward to you returning and spending time again with us. Your review was quite special, thanks again.

Regards
The team at Bophut Diving

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Fantastic experience from the moment you walk through the door you are made to feel like one of the team there. All staff are a fun loving group who have a passion for their work and want to share with all.
On the day of the dives I quickly found myself helping to load equipment as a team member not a quest, it just felt so right.
As this was my first dive once in the water all staff are so relaxed and there for you it was so easy thanks to them all.
I will be back guys for some more

Colin I see you for dinner next time, cheers

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

G'day Ian,

Thanks mate for the very nice comments we are so pleased you enjoyed the course with us even though you are a KIWI!

I know you are coming back to see us early this year, and I look forward to having that dinner with you.

See you soon and again thanks for the nice review it is important to us.

regards
The Team at Bophut Diving

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Having been totally new to diving, my 13 year old daughter and myself were taught by Graham, and i can't speak highly enough of our whole experience.
We had 4 good dives and Graham was always there to patiently help us through any mistakes we made.
From being total novices we passed our open water diving exam and would like to thank Graham and the whole team who were all really professional and friendly.

Thanks again to everybody a Bophut Diving.
Dave & Molly

Hi Dave & Molly,

We really enjoyed having you both with us discovering the underwater world for the first time. If I remember correctly you not only completed the course but had a few additional dives with us despite pretty rough seas at one stage.

Many thanks particularly for the nice remarks regarding Grahame, he is a very skilled and experienced instructor and an important member of the team.

Your comments are very much appreciate and they are important to us.

See you again soon in order to continue your diving education and fun.

Regards