“Bophut diving”

Bophut Diving Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bophut Diving has been operating from Koh Samui’s world famous Bophut Fisherman’s Village for 22 years. Our company has earned respect within Koh Samui’s boating and diving community as the premium provider of combination island safari tours and premium diving expeditions. Our purpose built Diving Yacht Cruiser Sao Samui is based on the beach at Bophut Fisherman’s Village and is recognized as one of the island's premier boats. Bophut Diving provides the ultimate in Safety, Comfort, and Professionalism combining with great Fun. Whether it is for Private Boat Charters and adventure tours or full Scuba Diving services anywhere within the Chumpon Archipelago. “Bophut Diving offers a unique, first class service.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Having been totally new to diving, my 13 year old daughter and myself were taught by Graham, and i can't speak highly enough of our whole experience.
We had 4 good dives and Graham was always there to patiently help us through any mistakes we made.
From being total novices we passed our open water diving exam and would like to thank Graham and the whole team who were all really professional and friendly.

Thanks again to everybody a Bophut Diving.
Dave & Molly

BophutDiving, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Hi Dave & Molly,

We really enjoyed having you both with us discovering the underwater world for the first time. If I remember correctly you not only completed the course but had a few additional dives with us despite pretty rough seas at one stage.

Many thanks particularly for the nice remarks regarding Grahame, he is a very skilled and experienced instructor and an important member of the team.

Your comments are very much appreciate and they are important to us.

See you again soon in order to continue your diving education and fun.

The Team at Bophut Diving

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Being a working dive instructor myself I would always expect a high level of professionalism in any dive centre I go with. These guys and girls where very good and I was very impressed by the running of the business! Liam was very good at giving us info and organising my groups for our day. We was picked up on time as said (2 divers and 2 snorkelers) dropped at the centre where are kit was already waiting. The boat trip was 2 hours but it's not a problem as there is lots of space and the boat is stable to take the waves if any. Diving was good, lots of fish life and the guilds are good fun and safe as you would hope.
Go with this centre as you no you can trust them to look out for you rather than some one man band that may not be insured or have poor standards of kit and safety.

Big thanks to Liam and Colin for a good day. Josh

G'day Josh,

Many thanks for great review, it was good diving with you and sitting chatting on the bow on the return trip.

We had a pretty exceptional dive that day at Chumpon Pinnacle, it truly is an amazing site. Diving with you made it even better.

I bet the water was a little warmer than back in Jersey.

Come and see us again soon.

The team at Bophut Diving

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I had a great time.I highly recommend working with this company if you want a quality experience. Felt like they cared more about our trip than our own hotel, who were Happy to put us on any boat.

Thank you very much for your review of the time you spent with us while on our wonderful Island of Koh Samui and diving off our great boat Sao Samui 1. We think it is the best diving boat within the region.

We all continue to improve our services and your comments are valuable and appreciated.

We hope you get the opportunity to come back again very soon.

Regards and thanks
The Bophut Diving Team

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Did a discovery dive with Bophut diving school and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience! The team are experienced, highly competent and very patient. Between them the speak a host of languages. The day was extremely relaxed and I would recommend them to anyone especially if you are thinking of trying diving for the first time! Thanks Bophut dive school!

Hi Ellie,

Many thanks for your very nice review. We are pleased you enjoyed yourself and took the time to let the rest of the world know about our services.

We look forward to having you back some time soon.

The Team at Bophut Diving

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a great experience with Bophut. From the start, Liam was very helpful and friendly. The dive itself was well organised and fun. This was my first dive after gaining my Open Water certification and I'm pleased that I did it with Bophut. Definitely recommended..

1  Thank xdrquinnx
BophutDiving, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the terrific review. these reviews really help us in trying to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and your comments are appreciated.

Come see us again soon, the weather and conditions are awesome at the moment.

Regards and thanks the team at Bophut Diving.