“Thank you for the bullsharks :)”

Bophut Diving Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bophut Diving has been operating from Koh Samui’s world famous Bophut Fisherman’s Village for 22 years. Our company has earned respect within Koh Samui’s boating and diving community as the premium provider of combination island safari tours and premium diving expeditions. Our purpose built Diving Yacht Cruiser Sao Samui is based on the beach at Bophut Fisherman’s Village and is recognized as one of the island's premier boats. Bophut Diving provides the ultimate in Safety, Comfort, and Professionalism combining with great Fun. Whether it is for Private Boat Charters and adventure tours or full Scuba Diving services anywhere within the Chumpon Archipelago. “Bophut Diving offers a unique, first class service.”
Basel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thank you for the bullsharks :)”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've went diving with the Bophut Diving School team three times as it was great fun. I went with my siblings and it was awesome!! We did one trip to Koh Tao which was beautiful and the other two to Sail Rock - YOU HAVE TO GO- where we saw bull sharks and a stunning underwater world.
Food & beverages are provided and included in the price.
Collin and his team are AMAZING! Thank you guys again!!

Visited August 2012

Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best dive shop and courses in Thailand”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was lucky to find the Bophut diving school early on in my Koh Samui experience. Liam and the team looked after my step son and I like family. Jeremy (15) undertook a four day beginners PADI open water qualification course. He loved every minute of this course and bonded with the instructors. The team were total professionals in and out of the water. The blend of personalities at the Bophut Dive shop made the diving a truly fun experience. All the team have fantastic friendly personalities. I highly recommend the Bophut Dive shop to both novice and experienced divers. I have dived at many places around the world and I promise that you will not be disappointed with any aspects of whats on offer both in and out of the water.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“what a fantastic trip!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I'd highly recommend a diving trip with Bophut Diving School. We had such a great time out on the boat with the charming Liam and co. From start to finish they were professional and friendly and we both felt well catered for. The place itself is amazing. It's so lovely down there! My friend has been diving a few times before, had been excited about our Koh Samui holiday for ages and was really impressed. It was my first time and though I was initially nervous, I quickly gained confidence and I put that down to the instruction and encouragement from our hosts. My friend said the equipment was better that he'd used in other places and I particularly liked the boat. Overall, It was great fun and really interesting and the trip made our holiday. I'm itching to do it again.

Visited June 2012
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Made the holiday!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Have recently returned from koh Samui. What a wonderful holiday,lovely people,great food and weather but the highlight of the holiday was my diving experience. It started with getting in touch with Liam at the dive school. He went through everything with me and I decided to go ahead and book the trip. What a day I had! Picked up at my apartment,on time may I add,taken to the dive school where the boat was waiting.I was very nervous but needn't have been.All was explained in great detail and it certainly put my mind at rest.Fantastic experience,always knew there was life underwater but to see it was awesome!I will definitely be back!Had lunch which was very nice and I had already worked up an appetite!My thanks go to Carl and Liam for being so courteous and helping me overcome my fears.All done with a great deal of patience and humour.Thank you boys Can't wait to come back next year!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Booked 2 days diving with these guys and had a great time on both days.
Was picked up from the hotel and dropped at the shop whwere I was kitted out with high quality Scuba Pro gear, all bagged up and then taken to the boat.

The boat was a speed boat as opposed to a converted large fishing boat that a lot of the other companies use, so were on the dive sight quicker. (about an hour and 20 out to sail rock form Koh Samui). The boat was mostly covered with a sun deck up front if you wanted to tan!!

We were broken into groups of about 4 peolpe to 1 instructor and then given a brief on the dive sights.

Had 2 great days diving, nice and relaxed rather than feeling like we have to get to the end as fast as possible. Which is great for me as I normally have a camera with me and am forever at the back trying to catch up, but not this time!!!