“Average and nothing more.”
Review of The Friendly Frog

The Friendly Frog
Ranked #97 of 473 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local lady cooking at the front of her house - delicious food and shakes
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I ordered a thick curry with chicken which was tasty, but not much of a portion.
Girlfriend ordered a chicken sweet & sour. This was bland, tasteless with very little chicken.

The place was quite quiet, but although we ordered at the same time my girlfriends food arrived 3 minutes before mine.

There are plenty other places to try out to eat, so we'll not be returning here in a hurry.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Great value traditional Thai food. I had my favourite Som Tum which was excellent as were all the noodle dishes other people enjoyed. As this is just around the corner from our hotel, Pelegrin hotel, we will be eating here regularly in our time in fisherman's village!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Authentic Thai cooking by Mama with her daughter serving.
Really enjoyed my visit here, all cooked to order and incredible value.
I like my food spicy and I asked Mama for spicy when ordering and it was excellent.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Little place just in at Fisherman's village entrance. Good feed, tasty food, nice people for cheap cheap. We don't eat large meals so this was perfect. Cost us about 300 baht (au$10-11) for 2 each time. Been back twice already.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Popular with backpackers and others looking for cheap eats - good thai food and a central spot to start or finish your walk-through Fisherman's Village.