“novice action”

CSI: SAMUI Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Paul was great as was his second, Chris ( lady) .

Took 6 of us who had never been diving before and within 30 mins instruction we were at the bottom of the sea! None of that swimming pool nonsense for us.
Long old trip to the dive site - some of us loved it - some were sick on the way back ( it was a touch rough...)
Second dive was spectacular - first was a bit nervy for all.
Take the sea sick pill on the way home too. Front of the boat is better than the back but way bumpier but at least you have the wind in your hair and terrific views.
Even if you are terrified of the idea the team got us all down there

Good guy,good day.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I booked the open water course with CSi samui after reading reviews in tripadviser. Paul responded promptly and in great detail. The costs was very reasonable compared to other schools. Paul was also extremely helpful in arranging for a prescription mask for me to purchase as I was extremely shortsighted. He met us in our arrival to introduce himself, pick up and drop offs were all arranged, and on the last day when the dive to koh Tao was cancelled due to bad weather, Paul and chris ( our dive master) scouted for a suitable beach for us to complete our course. My partner and I were extremely happy with Christine's teaching. She is an excellent instructor, very clear and very calm and very experienced, I am a pretty anxious student and coupled with my poor eyesight and lack of confidence in water, I was very jumpy in the first dive into the open sea. However Chris was very reassuring, she stayed close to me, guiding me and calming me down and I was able to relax enough on the. 2nd dive to enjoy the beautiful sail rock. The fish were amazing!!! Too bad we did not spot the whale shark ;) the equipment was good, and food and drinks were provided on the dive there,
I would highly recommend them for learning to dive,

2  Thank Iceball84
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spent three days diving with CSI Samui which was really fun. Paul was really helpful from start to finish, making our booking was very straight forward and the package included everything: diving, equipment, hotel pick up, lunch etc so we didn't need to worry about a thing. Paul even popped to our hotel to see us the day before we were due to dive to run through what we would be doing. Paul was accommodating of our different requirements (one qualified diver and two on a PADI course), I got to see all of the dive sights that I wanted to as he was flexible and made sure we were happy. The boat and equipment were top notch and I had every confidence in the knowledgeable instructors. I would definitely recommend CSI Samui!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Paul was a very good teacher for my family with a heart of gold and a grin on his face. He was forever joking and keeping the mood light. He has very good knowledge of the dive sites.
It was thanks to him we became open water divers. Will definitely come again to dive.

In a nutshell Paul and his crew at the Cookie Scuba Instruction (CSI) are the best school for diving.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Paul runs a fantastic dive school. He is incredibly knowledgeable and a wonderful teacher - a rare combination. He puts his students' needs and safety first and foremost but also makes the learning experience fun. Plus, he is a great guy to hang out! Highly recommend.