“Great way to dive” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CSI: SAMUI Dive School

CSI: SAMUI Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great way to dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I booked the open water course with CSi samui after reading reviews in tripadviser. Paul responded promptly and in great detail. The costs was very reasonable compared to other schools. Paul was also extremely helpful in arranging for a prescription mask for me to purchase as I was extremely shortsighted. He met us in our arrival to introduce himself, pick up and drop offs were all arranged, and on the last day when the dive to koh Tao was cancelled due to bad weather, Paul and chris ( our dive master) scouted for a suitable beach for us to complete our course. My partner and I were extremely happy with Christine's teaching. She is an excellent instructor, very clear and very calm and very experienced, I am a pretty anxious student and coupled with my poor eyesight and lack of confidence in water, I was very jumpy in the first dive into the open sea. However Chris was very reassuring, she stayed close to me, guiding me and calming me down and I was able to relax enough on the. 2nd dive to enjoy the beautiful sail rock. The fish were amazing!!! Too bad we did not spot the whale shark ;) the equipment was good, and food and drinks were provided on the dive there,
I would highly recommend them for learning to dive,

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Iceball84

KL
“Definitely recommend CSI Samui”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We spent three days diving with CSI Samui which was really fun. Paul was really helpful from start to finish, making our booking was very straight forward and the package included everything: diving, equipment, hotel pick up, lunch etc so we didn't need to worry about a thing. Paul even popped to our hotel to see us the day before we were due to dive to run through what we would be doing. Paul was accommodating of our different requirements (one qualified diver and two on a PADI course), I got to see all of the dive sights that I wanted to as he was flexible and made sure we were happy. The boat and equipment were top notch and I had every confidence in the knowledgeable instructors. I would definitely recommend CSI Samui!

Visited July 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Paul was a very good teacher for my family with a heart of gold and a grin on his face. He was forever joking and keeping the mood light. He has very good knowledge of the dive sites.
It was thanks to him we became open water divers. Will definitely come again to dive.

In a nutshell Paul and his crew at the Cookie Scuba Instruction (CSI) are the best school for diving.

Visited June 2013
Munich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best diving on Samui!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Paul runs a fantastic dive school. He is incredibly knowledgeable and a wonderful teacher - a rare combination. He puts his students' needs and safety first and foremost but also makes the learning experience fun. Plus, he is a great guy to hang out! Highly recommend.

Visited July 2012
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving with CSI in Koh Samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

If you are looking to dive in Koh Samui I can recommend no one better than CSI. I booked a one day dive for myself and one son, and a discover dive for my other son, together with snorkeling for my wife. This was all arranged from Singapore via email with Paul and I received a helpful response very quickly. Upon enquiring if we could squeeze an additional couple of dives the next day Paul made it happen with a couple of calls. Pick up from our hotel was as promised, with breakfast and an abundance of coffee and humour at the quay. The boats are extremely fast and comfortable, the dive gear top notch, and both Paul and Christine made us feel very welcome, and thoroughly at ease due to their vast experience and fantastic knowledge of the
dive sites. I will definitely return,

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank G0dive