“Ohh Yes!”

CSI: SAMUI Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Maidstone, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ohh Yes!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Cookie the Divemaster!

After many years snorkling I finally decided to do my PADI Openwater whilst in Samui.

As with everyone else, I checked TA and CSI stands out head and shoulders.

Booking was a breeze. I booked Openwater + additional day. There was a PADI problem with course administration, which having talked to Paul about it is as frustrating for him, but Paul persevered and all was sorted before leaving the UK.

Transfers from the Hotel were by Paul himself apart from 1day 1 way, which meant we had time to get to know each other as well as just the dives.....this does imbibe more confidence in the man who will look after you. Personally I thought this was a great touch!

Anyway, I'm not going to replicate the other 112 reviews on here. Need a dive in Samui....seek him out!

One last thing. After my time in the pool, on my first Openwater Dive, Diving as a pair we saw 2 whale sharks, which Paul captured with my camera! I didn't lose my grin for 2 weeks!!

Visited December 2012

“One of the best things we did in Thailand!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend wanted to go scuba diving for the first time while we were on vacation in Thailand. I was a bit nervous but agreed. Paul met us the day before we went out and went basic procedures and we felt prepared for the next day.

The next morning he picked us up and we went out to a boat with other instructors and their clients. We had a nice ride out to the spot where he explained the equipment and got us ready to breath underwater! I was totally calm and was very excited! Soon enough we went on our first dive! It was so fun and I felt very comfortable!

We went to another site then and did a second dive!

Paul was absolutely incredible! I would highly recommend him to anyone if they go scuba diving! Because of this great experience we want to get certified and come back and go on more advance dives with Paul!

Mumbai
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Thank you CSI - You guys made our trip!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

A BIG thank you to Paul and Chrisy!

I got in touch with Paul after reading rave reviews on TripAdvisor. I also contacted a few other diving academies but zeroed in on Paul after his quick and helpful replies. He was accommodating right from the beginning. He visited us at Mantra a day before our dive and gave us instructions and patiently answered our questions. The next day we all went to Koh Tao for our dive. We were absolute beginners with no experience of diving or even snorkeling. Paul taught us the techniques to breathe under water and to ease the pressure on ears when going down the sea. It helped us immensely! My husband, being a little claustrophobic, almost gave up after a short test dive. It was only because of Paul and all thanks to him that my husband garnered his confidence and successfully completed two dives. My husband never forgets to mention Paul when describing his scuba experience to friends. A special mention about Christine, she was very sweet and helped us throughout our dives. Thank you so much CSI for making our first open water dive so enjoyable and unforgettable!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank RGupta9
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun dives”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I contacted Paul by email before leaving the uk , he got back to me same day on two occasions. I'm an experienced diver and explained what I was after from my dives(4) with him. He gave clear briefings before going on the boat, then once on board he addressed entire boat on safety on board . The diving wasn't to good first day due to poor viz... Not his fault! I returned to another site a few days later and viz lots better:-) . I would recommend using CSI they're a similar price to the many dive schools in Samui, but the attention to detail with hotel pick up setting up my own gear etc made it a very enjoyable couple of days. Well done Paul keep up the standard.

Cannes, France
“PADI Openwater”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I have recently completed my PO and thoroughly enjoyed it!!! Paul was extremely patient and made things very safe and always made me feel at ease. Mango bay was fantastic and Sail Rock was slightly more challenging but PAul did an amazing job of getting me through it. It was all well organised and educational and I would not hesitate in contacting CSI on my next visit to Samui....I have to go back and find those Whale Sharks!!! Thanks again CSI

Visited January 2013