“Our favorite place to eat in bophut - great offers!”

Fifty-Six Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #168 of 440 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: German, Asian, Thai, European, Fusion
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Our favorite place to eat in bophut - great offers!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This has now moved to the main road and we have already eaten there. the food portions are large and tasty! there is a deal which we LOVE which is Thai curries, before 7pm are 99thb! It's not to be missed. You will pay more in fisherman's for a lot less I can assure you.
Hope it works out well for them in their new place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Davie B

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent and not to be missed”
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

We ended up going here twice. Both times excellent food and service. One night I had roast duck with fresh veg and Thai curry on top - it was amazing. You could easily not look for this place as it's on the main road...but you should!

Visited February 2014
Swansea
“Nice restaurant on main road”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

A bit pricey for my Thail liking but all the food was good and service was excellent.

I had the pork satay with peanut sauce which was tasty. I tried the Vietnamese spring rolls which were different to what I'm used to but they were good.

The bill came to almost 2000bht which I thought was a lot for 2 starters, 2 mains and a kids portion of nuggets with some drinks.

If you're looking for somewhere special to eat then I would suggest to go there.

Southport, United Kingdom
“First time in its new location ”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

We visited restaurant 56 many times last year and often went to its early bird deal of 99 baht for a Thai curry, we heard it had moved from the village due to rent increases and it's now on the main road (behind the beach hotels, more or less opposite cafe 69)
They still do the same deal and the good was delicious .. Wasn't that fussed on the Vietnamese spring rolls but only because I thought they came hot, bit maybe that was my fault for not asking .. Portions were Large and service was good .. They didn't have high hairs like they did last year .. Which with a wriggling 2 year old can be a big deal, but we managed.
The only criticism I would say is that after the early bird (7pm) the menu is expensive for the location, it's like they have just moved from the village with the same menus etc but in that location they need to be more competitive .. Offer the 99 baht deal longer and I think they will survive .. I certainly think they will give cafe 69(which I thought was very overrated) a run for its money ..

Penzance
“A Great place to eat but they have moved!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stopped to look at this restaurant to read as they had some special offer on for a number of courses at a good price, but for western dishes which we found unusual as these are usually more expensive. We did not opt for the special, but went for the Thai food a red and a green curry with satay starter for each of us - huge! We wasted so much food hardly making a dent in the portion served. We are not big eaters, that said, I think the portions would have tested those with a big appetite. The service was great, the girls really lovely. We enjoyed our visit and went back for a return visit. We were told the day after was their last night as the "Lease" had come to an end and they would not pay the increased rent which had been doubled and were moving to a new venue up on the main road and not in Fishermans Village. Although it would not affect us, it is a shame for other holiday makers and the owners I guess, as the Village is buzzing. Their name may have return visitors seeking them out and I truly hope this is the case as they have something good to offer.

Visited January 2014