Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Samui Boat Charter tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews vip tour marine park emerald lake day trip well worth the extra money private beach soft drinks fresh fruit seafood lunch private trip crew members great trip small group koh samui these guys watermelon avoid the crowds
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Today we went out on the Ang Thong VIP Tour,we had no idea what to expect.
It turned out to be one of the best days entertainment we have ever had, the boat was fantastic the crew oh so friendly and helpful and even the other guests were a great bunch of people. We were even happy when they managed to turn the rain of for a day and gave us sunshine.We could not fault any of the planning or execution on this trip we even got to see dolphins on the way home a pair of pink and a pair of grey. Thanks for a brilliant day

1  Thank Murray E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly, professional, fun and informative staff who couldn’t be more helpful. Special shout out to Liam and Prae - thank you! The boat (Alice) was beautiful, a small group of just 11 of us and great service all day. Pay the extra money and go with these guys instead of the tours with 30+ people - it is 100% worth it.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

This was our second trip to Anthong with Samui Boat Charter. We thought the first one 4 years ago was excellent but this was better than excellent. Right from the time of booking up to the day the advice and response from Liam was superb. On the day everything was perfect and the boat crew did a really excellent job, with our guide going well above and beyond including our group photos etc.
All in all a very professional service with top quality equipment and crew. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who finds themselves in Koh Samui.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time booking with Samui Boat Charter. We booked a private boat tour and went to Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan. From beginning to end Liam, Liam(Michael), Aua and his crew (Chi and Nine) were attentive and accommodating.

The booking process a was easy. We saw the main office in Fisherman's village during the night market and paided prior to the trip.

The day of the trip the sky was partially cloud. On the way to Nang Yuan the sun finally came out. The snorkeling at Nang Yuan was great. About an hour into snorkeling we got with some rain. Aua came up with some great alternatives plans and was able to help us make the best of bad weather. Thanks again to the team for a wonderful trip.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure what to add to what’s been said before - a friend of mine and I booked a last minute return visit to the Lotus Samui resort and as it was my friends first time on Samui, we felt a boat trip was in order - a quick email to the ever helpful Liam and a fast reply and we were organised - the day trip to the Marine reserve, some snorkelling, sightseeing and a picnic on a beautifully deserted beach... my regular routine now, but still magical.

My usual boat, Hanna, was having her overhaul, so fortunately her sister, known as Easy Easy (que lots of jokes to my friend, Hannah), was happy to step in and we loved the ride!!

Beautiful day, and our crew of George, India and Captain Jack were wonderful hosts as always. They even seemed to enjoy my choice of music (just Bluetooth your phone into the speaker system and it’s yours to control - trust me, the Beach Boys is the only music to set off to!!).

This is a high fun factor day, so enjoy.

I will also mention in passing, that one thing I get very comfortable with Liam and team on, is safety. On a previous visit, Liam called me up and cancelled an arranged trip, as they felt the weather later in the day would be too rough out. Other boats went out and we could see in the afternoon they were not having a fun time getting back. Safety before income is important to me, and that is totally my sense from the team at Samui Boat Charter. He also re-booked at our convenience on a lovely, calm day.

Have fun, enjoy!!

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited Samui Boat Charter office at the Fisherman’s Village, to ask about their VIP tour for our family. We asked questions, mostly around boating weather in the marine park...over the next 7 days. We were told in 2 days would be great/best boating weather. All smiles & confidence, so we booked.

The positives of this tour is that each passenger has ample space on a great boat, just like the pictures in brochure. Initial stop for kayaking was also good.

We then had a messy 1-2 metre swell to contend with and I was somewhat concerned that we were given no warning, were left to hang on & no life jackets as a precaution. We were told we’d only stop for 15 minutes, due to weather & we were wondering why we punched through those conditions for a very brief snorkel.

Lunch was so-so, but well presented & more than ample quantity wise. The amount of rubbish in that area is a shame.

I give a low rating based on overall value for money and also for lack of accurate information offered, especially since we visited Samui Boat Charter office to explain what we were after for our family & to ask questions.

1  Thank AngieTas
Reviewed August 29, 2018

This team was great. First of all, I grew up boating in Florida and Captain Jack is a truly gifted driver. I was recovering from a bout of food poisoning and nervous about the open ocean ride making me nauseous but he hits those waves at just the right angle every time to keep things incredibly smooth. The boats themselves are high quality and fast, with plenty of space for everyone on board. I had no fears that they may break down.

George our guide was funny, gracious, and provided great service offering water, sodas, and beer. He knew the best snorkeling spots and would dive down deep and come back up with crazy sea creatures to show us, that I didn't know existed. The equipment was high quality.

Thanks for a great trip!

1  Thank Joseph J
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Was staying in Koh Samui for a week and wanted to take a tour of Ang Thong National Marine Park; wanted to avoid a crowded touristy experience so rented the Ruby Grace for the day and it was well worth every penny. Liam was very helpful in setting everything up and the boat crew was absolutely fantastic. It was hands down one of the best days of the trip and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a private boat charter!

1  Thank kschmidt10
Reviewed August 25, 2018

We wanted to see the marine park, but were a little scared of a large, "touristy" experience. Our hotel manager suggested Samui Boat Charter. We paid a little more but it was worth every penny. Tours are kept to 14 people. They plan the trip to avoid the crowds and even coordinate with their other boat so only 1 boat is kayaking at a time. The other people on our boat were great and the staff couldn't be better. The guides were professional and very conscious of the safety and needs of the guests. They trip is well planned and they save the short hike to the top of one island for the end of the day so you are there without all the other tours. If is definitely worth the little extra money to go on a smaller tour and I would highly recommend this company. The main guide on our boat, Eddy was great. It made our last day on Koh Samui memorable and one I will always remember.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

The crew and experience was amazing and fulfilled all if our needs today. Our guide created an unforgettable experience by being fun and thoughtful. I could not reccommend a better charter or crew if you want to experience an experience of a lifetime. Amazing snorkeling with guided assistance if needed. Fantastic food at the fisherman village of phaluay. Great picture opportunities and beautiful beaches that you thought was only in magazines. Perfect way to end our vacation!

Zaw