“"Absolutely Fabulous"”
Review of Peace Tropical Spa

Peace Tropical Spa
Ranked #9 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
More attraction details
Owner description: A day spa set in a tropical garden settings, offering spa treatments, spa packages, spa promotions, for men, women and couples. the spa is located in bophut across from peace resort.
Adelaide, Australia
“"Absolutely Fabulous"”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you love being pampered then make sure you book yourself in for a few amazing treatments at this tranquil spa. The therapists are very professional and they are such lovely ladies. I had the Creek to waterfall spa package and it was 'Bliss' my skin felt amazing and so did my mind it was so relaxing I drifted off a few times. It was truly beautiful. I ended up having numerous treatments during my stay in Koh Samui, you will not want to leave. So sad to leave can't wait to come back on my next holiday. Thank you so so much I absolutely loved everything. The service by all staff I met was fantastic :)

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Dubai
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Great spa, more like a sanctuary. Resembles a five star hotels spa but with a smaller price. It's perfect if you find your hotel spa prices too high and don't want the small road spa's. Great massage with friendly therapists!

Visited May 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 893 helpful votes
“At this price, this is the best spa we have ever visited.”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The massage prices are a bit higher than the prices on the beach, but on the other hand, the prices are only half of what other spas charge for massage, and on the beach, you only get a massage and not the entire massage experience, which already begins in the reception.

They have managed to establish a spa oasis where you forget time and place and simply relax in the most amazing surroundings, while getting a heavenly massage.

We stayed right across from the Peace Resort, which meant that we were there almost every day for the 10 days that we spent at Koh Samui. Therefore, we tried several different massage treatments and spa baths, which all get 5 stars for the experience. However, my favourite treatment was probably their Signature Peace Massage, which is a combination of traditional Thai massage and oil massage.

If you are on Samua, you should not deprive yourself of a Peace Tropical Spa experience.
My highest recommendation to this place and all the employees.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank fublife
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experince Ever”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

It's like a jurney, beautyfull tropical place, from the moment you're arriving, choosing the threatmet until you leave it's all peace and relaxation.
We took the Asian Bland threatment for couples (a package) and that was sensetinal.
It's not cheap place but you get value for money.

1 Thank Uri S
Rancho Santa Fe, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great experience...”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The Peace Spa is a Professional Thai massage Spa set in a tranquil garden setting with Coi ponds, waterfalls and well appointed private massage rooms. The therapists a professional, and well trained. The prices are great by US standards and fair by Thai standards. I will be back...

Visited April 2014