Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
One of my favourite spas in Samui!

Reviewed January 16, 2018
Laura F
Relaxing experience

Reviewed November 22, 2017
JulieD5368
via mobile

All reviews treatment rooms thai massage koh samui scrub pressure
Reviewed May 9, 2018

The Peace Tropical Spa is not venue quality of the hotels however it is also not the same price therefore for the price its not bad. The staff were friendly and came and picked us up and dropped us off again which was good.

The massage we had was a thai massage was an average massage, however was good at the price. Would go back again on another visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We came as a couple and tried the 2hr special for 4600 baht. The whole experience was horrible from the beginning to the end and wasn’t worth the price at all. First, the masseur has such an attitude, cold with no care. They were talking to each other and laughing when the massage just started. Her hands were always cold, didn’t use enough oil, some places she massaged made me feel my skin got pulled so much because it was too dry and I can still feel the pain after the massage. Then the facial part was worse, she just simply cleaned my face and left the mask on then they just left the room for I don’t know how long. Once I felt my face was dry, I had to take off the eye mask and saw them chatting outside. I waved at them and they just came in to finish in 10mins with a rush. We paid for an hour facial service plus an hour body massage. I complained to the front desk and the manager wasn’t even there during the work hour. She was on the phone and said she will call me tomorrow and offer me another free massage. I have no interest to go back there and waste my holiday on this awful place! It was literally the worst massage of my life!

非常糟糕的一次按摩体验!钱花了就算了,主要是浪费时间和破坏心情!不值得!千万别去!

1  Thank Mc991511
Ken W, Spa Operations Manager at Peace Tropical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

Dear Mc991511

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about peace tropical spa .Upon reading threw your review I see that your spa experience didn't go well with us. After reading your about your time here

I want to let you know I do know about this case already and I talked with my staff who took care of you and your spouse during that time to see what happened during the 2 hours they were with you. Upon taking with staff I'll be Pointing out a few things through will help clear up a few points not accurately portrayed so that other customers will understand a few of your points that you mentioned

- you mention the therapist had an attitude, cold and Don't care, first I want thank you for bringing this up. When you came down you didn't mention this to my staff while we talked to you, You did mention you were disappointed though, Which I understand, we did offer you a a few alternatives .however you didn't feel satisfied with this and said you would post your review on here.

In regards to the comment about my therapists had an attitude let me inform you that when a complaint comes up, my staff and I review all comments from customers and all feedback forms during that day to see if there are any more cases. Once there is a case like this even once we monitor during the day and take swift and Appropriate action as needed. Upon reviewing all customers comments that day that the therapist that you had I did not find other issues of this.

In regards to the therapist talking, I understand that you may have felt uncomfortable about this, however my staff will from time to time will have to talk to one another especially if they see something wrong, and in some cases will do this if it appears your having any allergic reaction to the oil, facial, scrub, events like this can happen as not all customers are aware of there underlying allergies. This also helps in the event we have to change your treatment that would be more suitable for you. I did make note of the issue and have brought this issue to all my staff to be mindful of not talking during treatment unless something is wrong

In regards to the comments about the therapists having cold hands, not using enough oil, feeled your skin got pulled, id like to point out our oil that we use contains sweet almond oil which helps spread the oil out so that we're not overly applying lots of oil that would make you feel to that to much was applied, also this base oil does not make your skin dry like jojoba oil would. In regards to being pulled id like to inform you that your massage was our peace massage which is a combination of oil and Thai, so during this time there is going be some stretching and light pulling, however if you felt uncomfortable you made no mention of this during your treatment or during feedback

Regarding your facial it's not just a simple cleaning and mask, it's actually mulitple steps that we do before applying the mask, however when we do apply the mask, to get the full benefits of the mask it can be placed on your face for 5 to 10 minutes based on the type of mask, as for your face being dry you were. I do apologise if this was the case,, this can happen that's why we have customers fill out a registration form, but in some cases customers don't always know there skin type, however all facials do use have a moisturizer that we apply as the last step that helps prevent skin being dry, it should be noted that the facial you choose was for man which is a facial for Normal skin.

Lastly During the time of your treatments it appears you a few areas that could have been corrected, however you continued with the massage and facial anyway, I'm a bit confused though as to why you didn't stop the treatment or have the therapist call to the front to have my staff come see you or even come down. I would have gladly made any changes right away to make sure you felt comfortable.

Again Thank you for taking the time to post your review, again I do apologise and regret that it appears things did not go as smoothly as possible.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

This place is relaxing as soon as you walk in and the staff are so friendly! This is my third trip to Koh Samui and on previous trips my friend and I were a bit addicted, finishing treatments and booking repeat treatments as soon as we were finished.

This time I was with massage newbies so could only fit in two visits :( but the girls here are excellent.

The grounds are lovely walking to your private rooms for two, the rooms are clean and spacious with safes for valuables and changing rooms. The massage itself are literally some of the best I've had and the different packages and massages were great.

You get to pick your pressure, areas you want them to avoid or concentrate on and if you want 60 or 90 minutes. You have to come here guys, you won't be disappointed! Can't wait to go back!

Quick tip if you book via their website you get a discount and also they can pick you up and drop you off at your hotel or villa! Great service!

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Dirty and old place. Have many many much better in Samui. Massage lady speaks no english. Only few choice re package

Ken W, Spa Operations Manager at Peace Tropical Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Dear Dick B

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review regarding our spa, upon reading your review I am disappointed to hear that your spa experience with us was not a positive one

In regards to your review I would like to mention that first our spa is a old traditional looking spa so its not going to look like other spas around samui, next we clean all spa treatment rooms and facilities everyday and all rooms are rechecked for cleanliness. In regards to the english we do work with are staff on this, however please note miscommunication can happen and I do apologize if that was the case.

You commented on the few choice of spa packages this was done for simplicity as in the past we have had more spa packages but what we have done it to keep things simple for our customers, however in the event customers have not found exactly what they are looking for we can customize one of our spa packages to suit what they are looking for.

I have asked my reception about this issue and upon checking, when you finished, you may no mention to our staff about the disappointment you had with our spa, It would have been very helpful to us, if you had let us know about your disappointment in person, before leaving our spa, my team and I always welcome the opportunity to hear about any comments, issues about our spa, as they are very helpful in order to know how we are doing.

Again thank you Dick B for leaving us your spa review, should you be on the island on samui again, we would like another opportunity to take care of you

Have a great day

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Was really impressed with everything from the friendly staff who welcomed me all the way to the lovely spa package I selected. The coconut body scrub was the perfect start and the aromatherapy massage was brilliant!
Really would recommend

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Went for the signature peace massage for 90 mins and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very relaxing and people are so respectful (similar to the most of koh samui). Will definitely be back. Thank you for a great hour and half.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited this spa and we absolutely loved the experience we had! We both enjoyed a 90 minute signature massage and it was one of the best massages I have ever had! Very relaxing, I felt like I was walking on clouds after!
Thankyou for an amazing experience can't wait to visit again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our couples massage at this tropical spa. A lovely walk to the treatment rooms with decorative flower pots along the way. Our massages were very good. My only complaint is the changing room for two can be quite tight.
Nice reception and the tea after is served with some yummy biscuits.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The spa lives up to the name. It is set in beautiful lush gardens. Treatment rooms are spacious and quiet with privacy and showers for couples. I had the 90min massage and scrub package which was fantastic! My therapist worked into my sore back muscles and I left feeling amazing. The products used are gentle and great for sensitive skin. The free drop off and pick up service is an added bonus.

1  Thank Lis M
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We visited Peace Tropical Spa, 3 times and the massage treatment we received all 3 times were really good. The masseuses are professional and they pay attention to your needs. We got a free ride to and fro our hotel and on our last day, they even dropped us to the airport after our treatment. It is easy for us to make reservations for the treatments and the staff are very warm and friendly. Would highly recommend Peace Tropical Spa if you need a good massage. Good value for money too. We would definitely come back here the next time we are in Samui.

1  Thank Jamiela K