Hansar Samui is breathtaking, and more luxurious than I ever imagined. This hotel is situated right on the beach, towards the end of the Fisherman's Village. My boyfriend and I stayed here for one week, after backpacking throughout Northern Thailand. After staying in backpacker-type hotels, I was overjoyed to stay at Hansar.
This hotel is designed so that each room has an ocean view! From our room, we had a wonderful view of the infinity pool, beach bar, and ocean. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated to give a zen-like feeling. The wood floors were beautiful, and the bathroom had a stone ceiling shower with see thru glass doors. Each day, we were provided with a beach bag containing fresh beach towels. Perhaps the best part of the room, was the balcony. With a comfortable, cushioned, daybed, I sat outside overlooking my view for hours at a time. If it got too hot, I just turned on the breezy ceiling fan which was great. Did I mention our room had a nice, flat screen tv, with American channels and free wifi? You could literally have a fantastic vacation without leaving your room!
The food and service were also amazing. Each morning, we had a lovely breakfast, which included everything from traditional Thai dishes, to crossaints, fresh cut fruit, coffee, eggs, you name it. We were spoiled by this experience!
The location is great. The Fisherman Village is a charming, cute, little town with several restaurants and shops lining the beach. There is something for everyone. Hansar is just steps away from the night life, yet in a quiet location which gives you peace and tranquility. This hotel is great for all ages! It is truly a beautifully designed hotel, with very helpful staff, amazing food, and the most comfortable rooms imaginable. I can only dream of the day when I can go back here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut