“A Dream Come True!!”

Hansar Samui Resort
Ranked #13 of 185 Hotels in Bophut
Reviewed January 18, 2011

Hansar Samui is breathtaking, and more luxurious than I ever imagined. This hotel is situated right on the beach, towards the end of the Fisherman's Village. My boyfriend and I stayed here for one week, after backpacking throughout Northern Thailand. After staying in backpacker-type hotels, I was overjoyed to stay at Hansar.

This hotel is designed so that each room has an ocean view! From our room, we had a wonderful view of the infinity pool, beach bar, and ocean. The room was spacious and beautifully decorated to give a zen-like feeling. The wood floors were beautiful, and the bathroom had a stone ceiling shower with see thru glass doors. Each day, we were provided with a beach bag containing fresh beach towels. Perhaps the best part of the room, was the balcony. With a comfortable, cushioned, daybed, I sat outside overlooking my view for hours at a time. If it got too hot, I just turned on the breezy ceiling fan which was great. Did I mention our room had a nice, flat screen tv, with American channels and free wifi? You could literally have a fantastic vacation without leaving your room!

The food and service were also amazing. Each morning, we had a lovely breakfast, which included everything from traditional Thai dishes, to crossaints, fresh cut fruit, coffee, eggs, you name it. We were spoiled by this experience!

The location is great. The Fisherman Village is a charming, cute, little town with several restaurants and shops lining the beach. There is something for everyone. Hansar is just steps away from the night life, yet in a quiet location which gives you peace and tranquility. This hotel is great for all ages! It is truly a beautifully designed hotel, with very helpful staff, amazing food, and the most comfortable rooms imaginable. I can only dream of the day when I can go back here!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,408)

Reviewed January 18, 2011

Good location with such brilliant service from hotel staffs. I personnally never found any friendly hotel staff like Hansar, it's very impressive. The way they talk to me made me feel like home not hotel! Even house keeping staff, they are so nice & helpful.
With the handle of the talentive & professional, GM, Mr. Indra Budiman, I believe with his professional hospitality experience, he can certainly raise the hotel to meet international standard! I will spend my days again..here @ Hansar

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2011

This hotel was an amazing experience. From the location to the service to the atmosphere, everything about it was so great. The infinity pool was a delight, it had such a great view of the ocean and the neighboring island. The rooms were an experience all on their own. I think I could have stayed in my room for the entire trip and would have been happy. The balcony in the rooms provide a great view and a very comfortable lounging space.

I have never been or stayed anywhere quite like this. It was very unique in its design and wonderfully comfortable. The service people were incredibly helpful and friendly. The workout room was great as well. They had plenty of equipment to get a good workout in during your stay.

If you are looking to do a wedding this would be the place. My friend had a wedding ceremony on the beach with a buddhist blessing in the morning. It was a lot of fun and a very cool experience. The dinner on the beach was amazing.

All aspects of this hotel were spot on! I cannot wait to visit Koh Samui and stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Great location on the beach, wonderful amenities, close to Fisherman's Village, a staff that seems to genuinely care about the guests! I highly recommend the Hansar Resort in Samui!

Reviewed January 8, 2011

we spent a week there,room was a real suprise, big four poster bed, open plan room with large bathtub in the middle,large balcony with excellent view
very friendly staff, helpful
really great place to stay, highly recommended.....

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We were staying at the hotel from 26 December till 7January. At first our intention was to stay only a few days there and then we would check for another place. But we were so satisfied about the hotel and the food, made by a topchef, that we did not have a choice then to stay for the whole period we were there. We are experienced travellers and quite spoiled, so that Im writing this is also exceptional.
Ofcourse there are things to improve, but they are minor compare to the service you get from the whole staff and the manager, who was very helpful all the way.
Good location, spacy rooms, great pool, friendly staff.
We will come back if we are coming to visit Koh Samui again!!

Cyrille

1  Thank HappyguestAmsterdam
Reviewed January 7, 2011

The rooms are possibly the best I have ever stayed in. The manager of this hotel (Supit) goes out of his way to be helpfull, we had twins and there was nothing this man would not do to try and help us. Where would the manager of a international hotel play hide and seek with your kids so you could eat your breakfast in peace for 5 mins...
This place is a must , do not bother going anywhere else ... if you cant afford it then save a bit longer

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family