My girlfriend and I stayed here for four nights in December and it was fantastic! We had booked another hotel for our first night on Samui and then found Hansar on Trip Advisor, it looked good so we booked it for the rest of the trip.
An hour or so prior to checking in we stopped by Hansar to inquire about renting a scooter as we had to return the one we had to our original hotel upon checking out. Supit, the manager, was out front and immediately approached us and asked if he could be of service. He answered my questions regarding the scooter and even offered to send their shuttle to pick us up at our hotel free of charge!
As for the hotel; the location, for us was perfect. If you're looking to be right in the thick of the nightlife stay in Chaweng. That is not our thing. It is at the very end of Fisherman's Village so not much vehicle or foot traffic passes by, there is a small road between the pool and the beach but you'd never know because there's so little traffic. The rooms were spacious, modern and clean. The shower was AMAZING! It's right in the middle of the room so this place is definitely for couples or close friends with no shame. Each room has a very large balcony, we spent quite a bit of time on ours. The hotel is quite new and perhaps thats the reason it was so empty when we stayed there, although Supit advised that they were booking fast for the high season. However because there were so few rooms occupied it was like having the place to ourselves. We had the beautiful saltwater pool all to ourselves on several occasions!
The restaurant, H Bistro, is fantastic as well! I'll be reviewing that separately but make sure to book your room with the included breakfast because it is fantastic!
Supit was even kind enough to send me an email wishing us well and thanking us for staying with them! We will definitely stay here again if and when we return to Samui!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut