We stayed at the Hansar for 5 nights in April at the seaview room.
*Nice modern design, nice lighting design all over the hotel at night.
*Excellent ingredients in breakfast (although it's not the riches breakfast we encounter in Samui.
*Good Pool with nice in-pool beds.
*Relative professional services.
*Room - Comfort bed, nice shower concept (look at cons), nice design, large closet.
*Clean room and facility is maintained good.
*The big down - the shower is part of the room with no door or any camouflage ,it's all separated by glass at studio concept room., that mean no privacy at all in this small room!! while sometimes it's nice to share this experience with your partner. we didn't feel comfort to have it for 6 days.
*Same for toilet. just in this case you'll have small sliding door made of Rattan (fabric which isn't 100% solid)
*Breakfast is above average but not in the top 5 of Samui.
*Pick-up and drop-off at check-in & check-out or any transfer is at charge (500b each) at 5 start hotel we used to complimentary for the at least check-in\out.
*Only 1 sink, 2 is standard at most 5 stars hotels.
*All the hotel is design as open spaces, including the reception ,this prevent any air conditioning installation, at 35 C degrees it could be a nightmare.
*The hotel is 3 floor tall with no elevator. and only 3 stairwell so we had to walk about 50 m in the hotel then climb those 3 floors each time.
*No one ask us how was our stay at check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut