We stayed at the Hansar as the final couple of days of our honeymoon. There is nothing I can fault about the resort. The food was fantastic, all meals that we took were fresh, spectacular and flavoursome. The rooms were beautiful. With a large comfortable bed, balcony and huge shower - definitely room for two.
The pool is lovely, overlooking the beach and within very close proximity to the bar and our rooms - very convenient.
Happy hour three times a day was excellent and the variety of cocktails on offer was great. A cocktail that tastes like thai soup is definitely one I recommend.
The most fantastic thing about this hotel was definitely the service. Genuine, friendly smiles from all staff, whenever they passed by, and whenever we were served. Nothing was too much trouble, and offers of help were always forthcoming.
The location is at the end of the Walking Street at Fisherman's Village - far enough away that there is no disruption to peaceful relaxing, but close enough that a two minute walk gets you to the village.
I highly recommend a stay at this resort!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut