I've stayed at Hansar BKK previously and wanted to try their Samui property for a long weekend break. I arrived around 9.30am after an early flight from BKK and didn't expect the room to be ready so early. It wasn't but after enjoying the breakfast buffet in the restaurant by just after 10am my room was ready. The rooms are large and comfortable all with views out across the swimming pool and ocean. The resort is medium sized and contemporary more suited to singles and couples. The pool is lovely thoughtfully designed with green tiles to match the ocean. There is also a small beach area in front of the resort.
The resort is located a two minute walk to Fishermans Village where pubs shops and restaurants abound. There are no sleazy girly bars as in other parts of Samui. The service at the Hansar was great with all queries attended to promptly. The restaurant is good but prices quite steep for the area. The spa is also very good with prices as expected for a hotel spa. A cheaper massage on the beach is available close by if the spa prices are too steep.
Lovely quieter part of Samui, I will definitely consider a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut