Hansar Samui Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$158
$144
$171
$154
ibis Samui Bophut(Bophut)(Great Value!)
$35
$30
ibis
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$236
$208
  • Breakfast included
Bo Phut Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
$190
$163
Agoda.com
Bandara Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
$165
$74
Agoda.com
Buri Rasa Village Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$206
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$169
$145
  • Pool
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
Amari.com
$427
$380
2,515 results
All reviewsh bistroxl roomfisherman's villageluxsa spainfinity poolxl sea viewhappy hourlight switchesbeach barrain showerday bedlarge balconybeachfront roombophut beachour honeymoonbeach frontthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wow....absolutley beautiful resort, warm friendly staff and in a perfect location....what more could you ask for. The Luxsa Spa was superb and both my husband and I experienced the most blissful, best massage we've ever had and we've had quite a few on our visits to Thailand. The minimilist architecture and design of the foyer and even the pool area and gardens are gorgeous and the layout of the resort is just perfect in its simplicity....from the access to the open air library right beside pool, restaurant and bar area, the fitness room also very convenient and the resort was always spotlessly clean everywhere. We had a superb room which we requested based on another review and to be honest I can't imagine any room here being less than wonderful but if you love having a view as we do, then request the second or third level. Our perfect room was number 1209, lavishly large and once again perfect in its simplicity and layout. We checked in to find a beautiful rose petal bath and rose petals on our bed awaiting us, as we were celebrating our 20th Anniversary...so lovely. We have stayed in numerous 4,5 and even 6 star resorts and some have been magnificent, which you'd expect from a 6 star, but the Hansar proved that sometimes the smaller, boutique style resorts such as this one equal and often surpass the one's rated higher as they and the staff provide an abundance of warmth and ambience that is so genuine. Thank you Hansar for being the icing on the cake of our Anniversary trip toThailand. You will see us again.

Room Tip: Room 1209 or 1309 perfect....
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Overall good stay in Hansar with attentive staff, great views, very nice and calm location. The staff tries to make your stay as perfect as possible. The room is nice and except one or two things that could be better it is very close to perfection. The breakfast is more than enough and of good taste/quality, the bistro has a nice and refreshing set-lunch and as mentioned in many other reviews the 3x happy hours in the day are very nice even for non-alcoholic drinks. If I may give you an advice maybe you wish to ask for 3rd floor room (no lift) since view is beautiful.

Room Tip: 3rd floor if stairs do not scare you
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Stunning photogenic infinity pool worthy of a thousand pictures. Nice spacious balcony. "Fenced-off swimming area in front of hotel with 1 of the widest beachfront age in Ko Samui. Wide selection of beach front shops & restaurants at hotel door step and great value for money Thai massages on main road near hotel.

It's the above expectations service that gives this hotel 6 stars. Left my precious iPhone charger when I checked out & was already in hotel van on way to airport when housekeeping found my charger & called reception. They quickly called the van driver & 1 of the porters drove out to catch our van to deliver charger to me !!! Howszat for Disney-inspired Magic Moments experience !!!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank travellersingap0re
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Lovely spacious hotel. To relax in luxury and enjoy the chilled out atmosphere of koh Samui this is the place to be. Drinks are the hotel are pretty pricy but lovely bars are closeby on the beach. Make sure to head to the once weekly night markets in fishermans village - not to be missed!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Catacly5m
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Great location. Walking distance to many restaurants. Nice room, great views. All that got a 4.5 points from me. But a hotel is about the staff too. Staff has to make u feel welcome. In this department, it is very average. Some of the staff members are smiley but a bigger proportion is not and also not rntirely helpful. Examples. When I called the front office to ask for a champagne bucket n two glasses, I was told to call housekeeping (instead of connecting me). He even gave me the number to call. The W concept of whatever whenever is great (I am a fan). A single number point of contact in the hotel to take care of guest needs should be the way to go. The waiters at the pool bar look gravely unfriendly. When I asked for a cocktail, there was nary a smile on their face. When I asked the front office to make a booking at a restaurant, there was no confirmation (I think he forgot). I had to ask another staff later in the day to confirm the reservation. Perhaps these are minor points, but they do stick out when 5 star hotels try to outdo each other. Hansar should implore its staff to be more friendly, and smile more. The attitude of the staff got a 3 from me. Hope to return in the future to experience an uplift of the staff attitude.

• Stayed: October 2012