My partner are I came back to Koh Samui this year after an amazing holiday in June last year at the Hansar Samui Resort.
We actually stayed at a different resort this time and although this was great, we decided to stay one more night and go back to Hansar as having been to another part of the island, realised that the location of Hansar is absolutely perfect.
We were warmly greeted by the amazing staff at Hansar, as we advised we wanted to make the most of the day there we arrived early expecting that we wouldn't be able to check into our room until 2pm but the staff ensured that our room was available to check in straight away!
The sea view room was absolutely beautiful and very spacious, great value for money!
Hansar is only a short walk from Fisherman's wharf which is a perfect location for those wanting a variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and seaside bars. The vast array of choices means you never have to leave Bophut Bay.
The absolute highlight of our trip was dining at the H Bistro. Not only was the service friendly but the food presentation and taste was incredible. I thought eating at Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in New York was the best dining experience I'd ever have but H Bistro is now top of that list.
A thank you again to the attentive staff and Sam, Hotel Manager, for making our stay a memorable one, we were so glad to come back to Hansar and wished we could have stayed more than one night. I highly recommend Hansar to any couples looking for a relaxing, scenic and memorable holiday/honeymoon. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut