Our four night stay was a really wonderful, relaxing holiday. We've stayed at many 4/5-star hotels, but never felt the attentiveness we did at Hansar. The friendly staffs really made the stay what it was. We felt welcomed wherever we went around the resort and the service was always of a high standard. Staffs were also very helpful in making enquiries and organizing outside activities on our behalf.
Little touches the hotel manager picked up from the airport with a nice welcome, flowers, water and cold towels though we had been late for 2 hrs due to the delayed flight
From the moment we arrived at the hotel, we could only see happy faces all around , a friendly and charming staff escorted us to the room and asked to take a comfortable seat on the couch at a lovely balcony with a welcome drinks greeted while my documents were collected to have an easy check in.
Our room (a seaview room) was comfortably appointed, with ample storage space, a large king size bed, a wonderful bathtub allowing you to look out to the sunset when bathing. The balcony is beautiful with a cushioned day bed, a full beach view, looking over the pool. There were plenty of sun beds available, both on the beach and by the pool. Both the ocean and the pool were a delight to swim in and the beach was lovely and clean.
The restaurant was fabulous for breakfast, lunch and dinner (especially H Bistro- highly recommend). We hardly bothered to eat elsewhere as there was so much to enjoy in-house!!
The massage facility was also excellent, offering a range of massages, facials, at reasonable prices.
Lastly, special thank for the hotel manager- Supit, Thank you again for the exceptional hospitality during our stay over and everything you had done for us. It is memorable and definitely one of the very best moments in our lives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut