“AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME”

Infinity Diving
iph
“AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Infinity Diving is really awesome! Before I decided to join the Open Water Diver course with Infinity Diving, I had some queries about diving. Hence, I've emailed Infinity Diving to clear my doubts. I got the replies in details within a day as promised in the website. I had an incredible first diving experience with infinity diving. Special thanks to my diving instructor, James Donald, who's also the director of Infinity Diving. I was a little worried during my first two dives, but he has been giving me lots of assurance and encouragement. He's been really patient and friendly. Now I am falling in love with diving, and I am all ready to set off to experience different types of dives! :)

JOIN INFINITY DIVING NOW!

-su-

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to learn to dive!”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

My girlfriend and I found the Openwater course at Infinity excellent. There was personal instruction with the excellent Stuart which made learning quick, easy and very relaxed. This meant we could complete the course in 3 days giving more time to enjoy the beautiful Samui. The equipment is top quality along with the boats that they use. James & Alex are very friendly and totally oriented to providing you with the best service possible. In short, could not have hoped for anything better and would recommend to anyone, especially new divers.
Best Regards, Malcolm & Inga

2 Thank Malcolm7773
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The perfect way to learn to dive!”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I have just finished my PADI Open Water course with Inifinity Diving and it was a fantastic 3 days! James - my instructor - came to my hotel the night before the course started to explain how it would work. Then each day just got better and better! The class was small (just 2 of us) so felt really personal. And James was a brilliant instructor: committed to diving, with loads of good advice/tips, but also lots of fun and easy to chat to. After the pool session we were on the speedboat for dives around Koh Tao and Sail Rock. They're perfect for building diving confidence while giving you tons to see. I'm left wanting more and will definitely use Infinity again if I'm in Koh Samui!

1 Thank Traveller191
uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Diving tuition at its best”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

James , Alex and their staff do exactly what they say on their web site, bespoke personal tuition and always happy to help.I went to infinity after a personal reccomendation, what good advice it was, they cannot be faulted, I completed my open water certificate, and went back for another two dives. Their standard of tuition is already well documented on this site . would I go back? Absolutely! Thank you all.

Courtenay, BC, Canada
“Incredible Diving Experience with Infinity”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I'm not sure where to begin to express the appreciation I feel for James and Alex at Infinity Diving. What an incredible pair and what an incredible school. If you're considering learning to dive you should stop looking right now and just start booking your dates with this company. The quality of the instruction, the attention to detail, and the level of personal care offered by this crew are, I am certain, impossible to beat. My wife and I contacted James and Alex with our intentions to "try out" a bit of diving. My wife knew she wanted to get her Open Water Certification but I was nervous about a number of things and thought I would just test the waters with a Discover session. After James and Alex came to our villa to meet personally with us, I realized I wanted to go a bit further and try to get my Certification as well. We have 3 young boys and didn't really think my wife and I would have the chance to dive together, but James went above and beyond the call of duty to make this a reality. From coming to our villa to do our first lessons and pool dives at the house, to arranging for a dive instructor to snorkel with the boys while Mom and Dad went diving with the sharks, (thanks, Uncle Rob!), to arranging personal care for the boys while Mom and Dad did our final dives at Sail Rock. It was just one extra step after another to make our dreams become a reality. In 9 days, we managed 11 dives in some of the most spectacular waters in the Gulf of Thailand and attained not only our Open Water, but also our Advanced Open Water and even our Enriched Air Certifications. My oldest son, did his Bubblemaker course as well, getting to do two full dives at Mango Bay and Shark Island where I had the joy of joining him for his final dive as I completed my last dive for my Advanced certification. There aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to adequately honour the team at Infinity, the best dive school in Koh Samui, and a fine group of individuals that we are now proud to call our friends. Thanks again guys. Can't wait to see you back in Samui next year. :)

Kevin, Ruth, Jasper, Zephyr, and Willow