“dissapointed!!!!!”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“dissapointed!!!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

we did two dives. the first dive we booked to go to chumphon pinnacle which is suppose to be the best dive and it was'nt till we got to the dive site had our brief and found out they had taken us somewhere else but not told us and it was the worst dive we had ever done and did'nt see anything and was boring. the second dive they took us to sail rock which was lovely, saw loads which made it worse because they forgot to bring the digital underwater camera that we had booked in advanced and so had no memorable photos to take home and our diving instructor alan kept swimming off and was all a bit rushed and even told us to do our own safety stop if we where running out of air while he carried on even thoe we did'nt have dive computers. jamie the owner not once came over to us and said sorry!

Visited May 2011
3 Thank mi78cky

Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“the best diving instructors”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

done my open water and advanced courses here can not recommend infinity diving enough ,had the time of my life and always felt safe and was looked after ,thank again

Visited February 2011
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would defo dive with them again!!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Did my Search and Recovery course with Alan from infinity! Great instructor, great person! had a really good time and learnt a lot! Never thought i'd enjoy 1m vis diving so much lol :)

James was also very helpful and actually pushed me more towards the cheaper option for the course i was doing!

Very honest and friendly - would definitely dive with them again!

Dorian

Visited June 2011
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Excellent, efficient and safe.”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

James and Allen run a friendly and easy to access dive business. We were picked up from our villa and taken to Koh Tao on a high speed boat. I did a couple of dives and the family snorkeled. They enjoyed it so much they now want to do their open-water certification. A couple of days later we joined the sail rock dive which was absolutely excellent for scuba but a bit disappointing for snorkeling. I would not recommend that site for snorkeling, but the scuba is as good as it gets. Huge schools of barracuda and trevally and a great collection of the normal reef fish. No fins provided for the snorkelers made it a bit of a waste of time as the surface visibility was poor, but deeper down it was variable but up to 30 m in places. I was surprised how good the 4 dives I made in the area were as I Had previously been disappointed with Vietnam at Phu Quoc on the other side of the gulf. Definitely would come back to Koh Samui again and do more diving.

Visited April 2011
Beijing
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“For the novice or expert, scuba dive with Infinity!”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

My Aussie boyfriend and I recently took a holiday to Koh Samui and got our open water PADI certifications through Infinity Diving. James and Alex make learning to dive an enjoyable and memorable experience! Truly one on one coaching and instruction, James was the best teacher of any we saw. Being a novice diver, James calmed my fears and took control when nerves flared; I learned to enjoy diving and experiencing the beauty that exists under Thailand's waters. I highly recommend Infinity Diving to any who choose to scuba in Koh Samui!

Thanks James & Alex