“Amazing value for money”
Review of Maryoo Hotel

Maryoo Hotel
Ranked #96 of 185 Hotels in Bophut
Perth
“Amazing value for money”
Reviewed January 26, 2010

We were pleasantly surprised by Maryoo from the moment we arrived. Our room (which was the cheapest one on offer) was extremely spacious with its own little lounge room and plasma TV. It was also kept very clean and given the hotel is only 4 months old (as at January 2010) everything was brand new and in perfect condition. The pool was also really great and well designed. The only MINOR negative comment we had is that the included breakfast was pretty average because you had to order off the menu and if you asked for anything extra (e.g. tomato or mushrooms) with your ommelette it cost extra. This really is a very minor issue as you can go across the road to the various other hotels for a good breakfast. Overall - GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Devon
Reviewed December 22, 2009

I stayed here for 4 nights and as a single mature female traveller wanted somewhere quiet, and safe just to chill out and relax. Although this hotel is not near the beach it makes up for it in the service and they have a beautiful pool which is better than the pictures display - there were free transfers to airport, and local towns so it was easy for me to go out and eat in the evening without worring about taxis back. The rooms are amazing and the photos do not do it justice. They are spacious, and so clean you could eat off the floor (which I did not) and top quality fittings are installed. I was on the top floor with a fantastic balcony overlooking the pool - my room was private and there was a huge bed. I would stay here again and not hesitate in recommending this place to to friends as long as they did not need to be next to the beach. The bathroom was lovely and with quality fittings with a tiled seat in the large shower cubicle so really handy for doing your legs ladies - I want one in my home now! As an additional, the staff could not do enough for you, they helped me with phone numbers, gave me lifts on their scooters when I had intended to walk and to single any one individual out would be difficult, as the housekeeping, breakfast and reception staff were all wonderful but the guy who drove the mini-bus was really nice and cheerful and so helpful to me, so he gets 10/10.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank AnotherTravel
HM_Maryoo, Hotel Manager at Maryoo Hotel, responded to this review, January 1, 2010
Dear Another Travel,

Greetings from Maryoo Hotel, Koh Samui!

First, we are thank you for your stayed with us and your compliment for our hotel and staffs.

We will keeping our standard of services and improve for more satisfy to our guests.

On behalf of Maryoo Hotel management, We are look forward to have a chance to welcome you to Koh Samui, Thailand again and wish to serve you again here Maryoo Hotel, you are fully welcome as VIP. guest.

Sincerely yours,
Nuengnoi Shanyib.
Hotel Manager
Maryoo Hotel.
UK
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I went samui for business trip for a week and i found this hotel by myself cos i need to stay near by chaweng area, quiet place and internet access. this hotel is newly around here, no beach but the room is luxery style, small pantry, nice living with good shower and swimming pool is perfect with free WiFi service. I took only few minutes to get in Chaweng center area. all staffs are friendly and helpful even need more training cos it's new but i like it! breakfast set is limited but the manager promise me to improve before i be back again. for sure i will be back again this december with my girlfriend, for me beach is not a problem cos i rent a motorbike that i can go around just need the place for nice sleeping & relaxing.

• Liked — living area with pantry and free wifi service
  • Disliked — no bathtub
  • Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dear Steve_Akira,

Greetings from Maryoo Hotel,

First, we are thank you for your stayed with us and your compliment words to our hotel and staffs.

We will keeping our stand of services and improve the weak point to satisfy our guests.

On behalf of Maryoo Hotel Management, we are hope to serve you again here, you are fully welcome as VIP. guest.

Sincerely yours,