We had a wonderful time at Villa Manta with total 7 adults and 4 young children. The villa is massive overlooking beautiful ocean, it caters for travellers at all ages. The rooms are all so comfy and the hospitality from the staff are top class. Everything is excellent!!!!! We didn't want to leave at all! Moi is a great cook, her dinner and breakfast are better that restaurant, super yummy especially the her tom yum soup if you are spicy lover.
The owner Regina is very kind and responsive, she ensured all pre-arrival requests are well prepared in advance. We will be in touch again soon for our next stay at the Villa Manta.
Thanks for everything!
All I can say is WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL magnificent home WONDERFUL location WONDERFUL people that own the home. Regina was always in touch, and answered and SOLVED every question or concern I had in a quick manor. WONDERFUL staff. The husband and wife staff were amazing! they were always there for us and took care of every question we had. We never felt like they were being inconvenienced by our sometimes stupid questions. We wish we could have spent more time with them as they were fun to have around. They were a large part of the wonderful time we spent there. We all will miss them, and everything about our stay at Villa Manta. I wish I could buy the house next door!
A stunningly beautiful home with large pool overlooking the water. The staff is friendly and helpful, keeping the property clean. Any of your needs are immediately meet by the live-in staff or via email with the owner. Each room has it's own bathroom with tub and shower and is nicely decorated and spacious. With a pool, pool table, kayaking, games and a spectacular view, you wont want to leave and wish you had more time there. A true once in a lifetime accommodation, we will be going back (hopefully soon!)
We stayed at Villa Manta a couple of weeks ago. There are a lot of beautiful Villas in Koh Samui, but Villa Manta is unique for the following reasons:
1. It is absolutely beautiful and faces west even though it is on the North of the island. We wanted to avoid the hustle and bustle of Chaweng but also stay not too far from Chaweng beach and the airport and Villa Manta is in just the right position. We had the most amazing sunsets from the Villa.
2. The villa itself is classy and modern with a gorgeous infinity swimming pool, open lounge-kitchen area with a pool table and a fantastic surround system. Every day we played pool, listened to music, swam in the lovely warm pool, caught up on our reading and simply relaxed in bliss. There are TVs in every room but we never turned them on even once during our stay as we just loved relaxing by the pool.
3. Muey is an amazing cook and she cooked the most delicious Thai dishes on request. Muey and Nu catered to our every request with the most enthusiasm. Nu drove us to the Golden Buddha and Chaweng beach one day. There is a charge for this, but worth it as we did not want to rent a car. Muey also sorted out our laundry for us. Muey organised massages for us by the pool one evening during sunset.
4. This villa is so well built that every bedroom and the living/kitchen areas have fantastic, unobstructed views of the sea.
5. It's right next door to the Six Senses where we had lunch one day. Six Senses is beautiful, but we preferred Villa Manta because of the fantastic view and privacy.
6. Regina was prompt and extremely helpful with the booking and looking after all our requests.
I would highly recommend Villa Manta and are looking forward to our next visit there :-)
My friend Sekha Walsh of ITravel helped me book this villa. Villa Manta was perfect for our group of eight. There is a large open public area for the residences of the house including a living room with comfortable sofa seating, a pool table, open kitchen with large eat in island, spanning to the infinity edge pool. Its a nice area for all to gather and when you want alone time with you special other, you can escape to your private bedroom suite each decorated in a themed color. Most amazing was the staff!! Mui is hands down, one of the best thai chefs there is. She can whip up anything you ask her to make and sets all the meals with a great presentation. She was nice to wash our laundry and after a day's outting we'd come back to our rooms freshly made up. The owners are extremely lucky to have such fantastic team of staff to make sure guests have a great time. I'm dreaming of her shrimp skewers as I type! Highly recommended!!
We stayed as a family of 7 last year and decided that we wanted to stay at the gorgeous Villa Manta again this Easter.
We had an amazing 6 nights and thoroughly enjoyed all the amenities and activities offered by Villa Manta. We were lucky to enjoy a fantastic massage on the new massage tables that are now at the villa.
There is construction going on next door but it wasn't an issue at all, only a small amount of noise and the workers were very good at ensuring our privacy.
Unfortunately it rained 5 out of the 6 days we were there, however with the endless Movies/TV shows/pool table/pool all of the kids were kept entertained.
Muey and Nu were absolutely fantastic and we utilised eating in quite often and the meals were always delicious. Waking up to a breakfast so beautifully laid out every morning was such a luxury. The fruit was super delicious! Lunch and dinner were always so tasty and they accommodated any wish we had for meals.
Peter the Villa Manager dropped around to check that everything was as it should be and he was super helpful again in organising special balloons and cake for Mimi's birthday while we were there.
We don't even bother looking around at other villa options In Koh Samui as Villa Manta fulfils all our requirements for a relaxing holiday, and close to Chaweng if you wish to venture out for the day.
Looking forward to our next visit!
We stayed on Samui for two weeks and decided to splurge a little during the last week of our trip and so we rented Villa Manta. It turned out to be the best money we spent while there. The highlights for us:
- the location. it's literally on the water with the best sunset views we saw on Samui. location couldn't have been any better.
- the villa. in a word....wow. It's just spectacular and the design is so cool. It feels like you're in your very own mini-resort. I was there with just my family. There were only 5 of us and the villa was more than big enough.
- the service. Between Peter who greeted us and is one of the most friendly and thoughtful people we'd come across on the island (just a real genuine man) and the in-villa staff we were treated to 5-star service. We decided to order dinner cooked by Muey and it was the best meal we had in Thailand. If we had to pick one highlight out of so many, this would be it. We love Thai food and to eat a meal pool side while the sun was setting and to have it be home cooked Thai good-ness was something we'll remember forever.
- the booking process. We experienced a very smooth, easy going booking process where they followed through on everything that was promised and advertised which hasn't always been the case in our experience when booking other house rentals abroad.
I could go on, but that's all i'll say for now. We don't often travel this luxuriously but it honestly felt like a really good deal (compared to hotels where you pay so much more for meals, snacks, activities, etc.) and we would definitely stay there again.
Five stars all the way. Enjoy!!