All reviews detox program yoga and pilates hot yoga juice bar detox drinks wellness centre spa treatments colon hydrotherapy detox menu anti stress daily schedule healthy living weight management delicious healthy food wellness resort daily massages yoga room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

I cannot express how much I enjoyed myself on a 10 day holiday at Absolute Sanctuary resort.

This was my first visit, though many of the guests were return visitors, year in year out - I can totally understand why - it's a wonderful place to holiday.

A huge thank you to all staff for making our trip so memorable...especially this two kindhearted ladies Jin and Mai! I’ll miss you!!!You’ve made our holiday soooo special!!!

The only drawback is leaving this fabulous resort. I will be one of your returners!! Cannot wait to come back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Agnieszka J
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at the sanctuary to a very warm welcome. A beautiful place to unwind and relax. The food was so amazing, I found it difficult to decide what to eat sometimes. The classes and teachers were great and the studios offer great views. Plenty of pockets to take pics of yourself too if you like that sort of thing. Every morning, after class, I would return to my room with a different animal each day made up of towels and flowers, which always made me smile. The staff were fantastic too, in particular, Mai was so lovely, always smiling with great energy, I ACTUALLY LOVE HER, more people like that please!! Jin too, very personable and warm hearted. I certainly think they were an added benefit to my stay at the sanctuary. LOVE LOVE LOVE, I highly recommend this place!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Charlotte L
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

I’ve really enjoyed my stay at absolute sanctuary. All of the staff are really warm and helpful. There is a great range of classes with fantastic yoga and Pilates instructors. Wonderful spa treatments. I loved my room (deluxe seaview). All in all, I can’t wait to come back!

1  Thank EBEB11
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Great way to spend spring break and get healthy. This was a great place for my first detox. Everybody was very welcoming and professional. I even booked wrong flights and arrived a day early and they accommodated me with a room and a late night soup meal. Looking at calendar to see when I can come back. Yoga was great ( thanks Janna and for introducing me to the music of Ali akbar khan)Food was awesome (thanks Pong, Jin and tony)

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

If you live in a big city, work on a stressful position, eat not very healthy food, drink not enough clean water, consume alcohol or even smoke and have some problems with your weight - you are very welcome to visit one of the top wellness & detox resorts on Koh Samui Island, Thailand.
I have chosen 7 days Women’s Holistic Program, which includes a lot of activities: personal yoga lessons, personal sessions with wellness consultant, private Pilates class, everyday massages, colon hydrotherapy and detox meal (raw, vegs, detox drinks). You will enjoy your stay here taking sunbath, chilling near the pool drinking fresh coconut juice. I was so lucky to meet here very pleasant staff and very professional team: Stephanie, Sari, Marco and Yana. I strongly recommend you to go and have this experience cause it will change your life style for sure! The last, but not least: very cosy rooms with all amenities you need, all-day sun and fresh air, beautiful beaches and lovely people!

Date of stay: March 2019