All reviews detox program yoga and pilates hot yoga juice bar detox drinks wellness centre spa treatments colon hydrotherapy detox menu anti stress daily schedule healthy living weight management delicious healthy food wellness resort daily massages yoga room
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Absolute Sanctuary has been my home away from home the past 3 weeks already ... I’ve arrived to complete the 30 days Lifechanging program and I can easily say this has been an amazing journey so far. The entire staff at Absolute made my stay unforgettable and went way beyond to make sure I’m having a fantastic time. Herewith I’d like to thank the entire Front Desk staff to always attend my requests, needs with a big smile & heart, the drivers, the Love Kitchen staff for preparing & serving healthy, delicious dishes during my stay, the Pool Bar boys for making super tasty drinks (who would have thought I love detox juices!) the entire Wellness Team and housekeeping! Special THANK YOU for Stephanie, Jana, Meow and her “magic hands”, Sari & Darlene & Dlores, you all are amazing ladies, thank you for making me feel alive again ... I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who’s looking to disconnect from their bustling life’s and find some balance

1  Thank 456katalins
Reviewed March 15, 2019

I have been a frequent flyer to Absolute for years. There are a multitude of wellness resorts on Samui but none as special as this haven tucked into the hills, away from the main road and safely away from the flight path which dogs many places at this end of the island. The staff are as kind as they are professional and could not be more obliging. The rooms are spacious and very clean, the bathrooms are generous and the showers wonderful, the beds are huge and each room comes with its own private balcony. There are a choice of programs for guests to follow if they choose - yoga, detox, weight management, fitness - or one can just enjoy the essence of being somewhere very special and leave feeling all the better for it. The restaurant, aptly named the Love Kitchen, has an extensive menu and caters for even the most discerning of tastes. Breakfasts offer cashew banana pancakes, granola and yoghurt, Japanese wakame omelette, quinoa porridge through to spelt toast and jam. Needless to say everything is homemade. Impossible to choose favourites (the menu stretches to 122 items...) but the Samui ceviche, grilled prawn mango salad, seafood quinoa paella and seafood stew can’t go unmentioned. The hotel provides a shuttle bus three times daily to both the buzzing town of Chaweng - a 10 minute drive - and to Choengmon beach 5 minutes away (equally the beach is an easy 15 minute walk).
The spa is truly spoiling and offers an array of treatments from professional therapists. Some I have known since I started coming here. There is a huge choice of yoga classes to choose from and a well equipped gym. Or one can simply relax around the beautiful (and wonderfully peaceful) pool. In short, there is nothing not to like about this gem of a place.

Room tip: Deluxe second floor. The view - sunrise - is exceptional.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank jcm3231
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at Absolute Sanctuary a total of 10 times over the last 10 years and I always leave feeling refreshed and lighter both physically and mentally. The yoga is fantastic (Jana is absolutely great) and the wellness sessions extremely helpful (Stephanie is wonderful). All the staff who work here are so helpful and lovely and it is always a pleasure to come here. I feel relaxed just driving in the gates. I have been here with friends and by myself and it is great either way. It is totally fine to come solo - if you want company there is always another traveller to chat to - equally it is fine to sit by the pool reading a book not talking to anyone. I have recommended absolute sanctuary to many of my friends but this is the first time I have written a review. I whole heartedly recommend.

2  Thank Sprice76
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Awakened me! I had a fabulous time. Staff are wonderful. Food is great. Facilities fab and wellness centre just gorgeous. I feel like a new person. More than I expected. I’ve yet to venture out as so busy with tasty clean food from a specially prepared menu. Plenty of therapies included and exercise classes - reformer Pilates, meditation, yoga and gym fitness. Thank you Absolute Sanctuary.

1  Thank lizziea2018
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Well-named. It really is a sanctuary. Not far from a main road but you would never realise. Excellent choice of very healthy food from a first class menu. Wide selection of activities and a great gym but also space to sit quietly and do nothing at all. The juice bar is recommended. Very friendly and helpful staff. The reflection on the pool on a quiet moonlit night is really something to see!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rayp889