We obviously value the Cleansing Spa experience, we've come here three times. Yes, we have tried others on Samui, but we think this one is hard to beat in terms of size of property. When experiencing a several day de-tox you want all services convenient to your room, and they are at Absolute. The facility is large enough to enjoy your privacy but small enough that a very short walk (often just a few step) gets you where you want to be.
On our last trip there was a problem with construction of new homes to the rear of the Absolute property. Construction was pretty much done and there was no noise or distraction.
We have only done the 3 day program, next time I may step up to the 7 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Sanctuary is a wellness resort specialising in Detox, Spa and Yoga holiday programs. Lifestyle programs such as Pilates reformer, Core Blast and gym classes are also on offer to ensure you receive a complete and rejuvenating experience for a healthier body and mind. Furnished with Moroccan-inspired decors, Absolute Sanctuary is a tranquil haven of cleansing, recharging and revitalisation. With a wide range of detoxification programs, healing spa therapies, inspiring yoga, pilates reformer and gym classes and a healthy gourmet cuisine restaurant, the Absolute Sanctuary caters to those seeking a journey back to a long-term rebalancing of their bodies and minds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Absolute Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sanctuary Hotel Bophut
- Absolute Sanctuary Ko Samui/Bophut