We didn’t stay here but we had several hours before our flight departed so we
spent the afternoon at Absolute Sanctuary. It’s only 5 min from the Koh Samui airport so it was really convenient. For 650 Baht you can use their beautiful infinity pool, sauna, lockers and you can take a yoga class in one of their nice studios. We had lunch at the Love Kitchen and while the food was good- it’s all organic and detoxer friendly- but it was overpriced in our opinion. Very peaceful place to spend an afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Sanctuary is a wellness resort specialising in Detox, Spa and Yoga holiday programs. Lifestyle programs such as Pilates reformer, Core Blast and gym classes are also on offer to ensure you receive a complete and rejuvenating experience for a healthier body and mind. Furnished with Moroccan-inspired decors, Absolute Sanctuary is a tranquil haven of cleansing, recharging and revitalisation. With a wide range of detoxification programs, healing spa therapies, inspiring yoga, pilates reformer and gym classes and a healthy gourmet cuisine restaurant, the Absolute Sanctuary caters to those seeking a journey back to a long-term rebalancing of their bodies and minds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Absolute Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sanctuary Hotel Bophut
- Absolute Sanctuary Ko Samui/Bophut