All reviews green pool big buddha villa room small resort koh samui nice holiday water features air con hot shower cleaned every day fresh towels cleaned daily quiet location close to the airport chaweng area sun loungers nice pool
Reviewed July 3, 2018

The hotel was perfect, offering a private beach and infinity pool. The staff couldn't have been nicer and would accommodate your every need. Would definitely book again with the location being ideal to get around the island.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Managerathip, General Manager at Punnpreeda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear jacobcrawford95,
Warmest Greetings from Punnpreeda Beach Resort!
Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience here in Tripadvisor where most of the traveler consider as choosing for their accommodation.
We are glad to learn that you really enjoy your stay specially with our beach and our pool, also with our staff.

We do hope to see you on your next future holiday!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

"Amazing View and Staff"
I stayed in this resort last May 2018 for 5 nights and final stop for my trip in Thailand. I consider this small resort because it is accessible to pier if you are going to another Island, also near to Airport. During my stay, it is very enjoyable. The rooms are nice and clean. The bed is very comfortable and they provide amenities in the room. (Shampoo, bath gel, slippers, bathrobes, coffee, teas, water most important is the safety deposit box). The staff made my holiday; they are always smiles and willing to recommend things you can do around. What I love the most is the Sun set in the afternoon. It is very satisfying. I always enjoy my last drinks while waiting for the beautiful sun sets.
- Also it is near to Fisherman’s Village every Friday!
*If you are a part goer, you must take tuktuk 
Thank you for this enjoyable holiday team! I will recommend your resort for sure.
CharlyG 

Date of stay: May 2018

Dear GarciaC316,
Greetings from Punnpreeda beach Resort!
We are very glad to know that you really enjoy your stay with us here in Punnpreeda!
We also would like to say Thank You for taking time in writing a comment here in Tripadvisor and for your recommendations to our future guests.
We will pass this comment to our team for us to continue the services to provide satisfaction to our guest.

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I was stay at this pretty hotel for 2 days & 2 night on Sep. 2017, last year. This is a peaceful hotel, warm reception, good view and private peace. There’s a nice taste breakfast & good views in the morning. This is a nice resort in this price.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Managerathip, General Manager at Punnpreeda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Jom J,

Warmest Greetings from Punnpreeda Beach Resort!
Thank you for taking time in sharing your experience with us. We are very glad to know that you really enjoy your stay with us.
We will keep this in mind and inform our team to continue our goals which is the satisfaction of our valued guests.

We hope to see you on your next holiday!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We have recently stayed here for two weeks, it is not what I call an amazing looking hotel, but the staff and the service is 100%, bedrooms cleaned daily clean shower towels and beach towels daily, fresh bottle of water put in the fridge. We had the breakfast included, which you can have cereal, toast, fresh fruit, juice or a choice of hot breakfast, omlett

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Shelly W
Managerathip, General Manager at Punnpreeda Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

Dear Shelly W,

Greetings from Punnpreeda Beach Resort !

Thank for sharing your experience here in Trip Advisor, We are glad that you chose us as your accommodation for 2 weeks here in Koh Samui. Also we are delighted to know that we met your expectation and you are satisfied with our facilities, staff.

We hope to see you on your next holiday here in the beautiful Island of Koh Samui!

Reviewed April 25, 2018

If you are a sun and beach lover, You will like Ko Samui and this resort. Punnprssda is a small resort but a good place for a short retreat. Food are nice there especially the tom yum goong (kind of Thai spicy soup with shrimp)! If is a much for my dinner. I have my dinner at the hotel every night. And try Thai cuisine at other place. My main purpose for this trip is retreat. I stay in th hotel and just sun bath and relax at the beach every day. my room has the private place for sun bath. Which is small but enough for 2 person and it also connected to the beach to you to access to the sea.

Room tip: For Sun & Beach Lover!
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Antoine_Chan,

Greetings from Punnpreeda Beach Resort!

Thank you for taking time in writing a review about your recent experience during your stay with our little resort!
We are happy to know that you enjoy your trip with us specially that we satisfied your purpose of visit like enjoying the beach and the sun!

We will see you soon here in Punnpreeda Beach Resort!