We had stayed in chaweng first. Then moved to ibis, really like fishermans village lovely restaurants food fanatic at all restaurants we ate at. Stayed 3nights at ibis and will be coming back a further 1 night at the end of our holiday. For the price we paid its a bargain.
Clean rooms nice pool area. The building does lack a bit of the holiday feel due to the size of it and looking more basic compared to some other resorts along the front but there probably triple the price. About 20mins work to fishermans village beach hard to walk along as very gritty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui