We stayed 1 night at the hotel, we had a connection flight from bangkok and arrived late.
The hotel was really ok- clean, nice staff members , great pool and private beach, great break fast.
Though i felt it was a bit deserted( no places to hang out at night nearby)
The hotel was ok and really nice for a one night pitstop before going to ko tao / koh pangan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui