We stayed here for 3 nights in a standard double room (breakfast not included). This was a lovely all round hotel, good sized clean rooms with a decent shower, a small balcony but with the nice addition of a discrete washing line to hang items out to dry on. The pool area backs onto the beach and is lovely. Food and drinks not too overpriced given it is a hotel. Reception desk staff were helpful, printing out airline boarding passes for us free of charge and giving us pool towels to use after checkout while we waited for our transfers. Fishermans village (about 20min walk away) has plenty to offer but there are some fantastically good value restaurants on the road close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui