This is more a resort than just a budget hotel. It is located right on the beach - small, but quiet and lovely. The gardens and the pools (3 smaller pools) are a great addition as well as the massage area! The room looked like most Ibis hotels but it was slightly more spacious and had a balcony with a sea view as I requested it at reservation. I found that breakfast was not as good as you could expect it. Ibis-Phuket is better. But this hotel was a great choice away from the usual island tourist traps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui