Stayed for 10 days, 9 nights. Rooms are a tad small and the toilet does not flush well, though I think that is more of an Asia thing than the hotel's problem. Tourist lady and the front desk are the best! Especially the tourist lady, do all your bookings through her! For example, we paid 1700baht for 2 people to go zip lining which included our rides there and back and when we got there, we noticed it would have cost us 1900 bath without the taxi drive there and back, so we potentially saved up to 1000 bath just by booking with the tour guide lady. The hotel breakfast is worth purchasing but nothing else as the portions are too small even for children. I recommend it for those of you that don't want to pay too much for a hotel room that you will only only use to sleep and rest between activities while on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Splitty, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui