“AWESOME DIVE!”

Searobin Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in offering private SSI & PADI dive courses to the best locations in the area on a variety of boats to suit everyone.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I highly recommend Searobin Dive Center! The Dive Masters are so much fun and extremely knowledgeable. I dove Sail Rock on 10/12/13 and was thrilled with the amount of sea life my guides pointed out. They made the trip unforgettable!!

1  Thank amberforke
There are newer reviews for Searobin Dive Center

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We dived for two days with Searobin and also completed our PADI enriched air course. One of the things that stood out was the knowledge of our dive guides about the sites we dived and also the course content. The favourite site was Sail Rock, definitely recommended for the sheer numbers of fish, Koh Tao was great too. Felt secure with both Dave and Steve guiding us on the two different days, good planning and briefings for both days. Thank you!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

simply..fantastic...and friendly !!! more chip !!! the dive are easy and professional...the diver very friendly and human !!! fish and nature are fantastic in thailand !!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We chose the Discover Scuba Diving course as neither my wife or I had done any SCUBA diving before. What an experience! Everyone on the boat was friendly and good and Dave, our dive master, was knowledgable and patient with us as we got to grips with things. Our two dives are some of the most unforgettable experiences in three months of travelling and we would recommend Searobin to anyone. Only downside is we never got our dive photos, which is a shame but not the end of the world.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I'm a 10 year resident of Thailand and have done quite a bit of diving over the years. Everything about our experience with Searobin was good, starting with the email correspondence and ending with being dropped off back at the hotel. I suggest you do a bit of research about diving in Samui just to be sure you have proper expectations. We chose to dive near Koh Tao and it's a bit of a hike by boat; less if you take a speed boat, but a bit rougher. I've learned not to judge a dive shop by the quality of the dive, meaning, visibility and what is seen. Vis was not great on this trip but David, our dive master, found a way to make both of our dives spectacular. I was able to see things I've not seen before in my diving. Service was professional, David was very knowledgeable and saw that we were well taken care of on this trip. Well done.